• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW $5M Reparations?

Forum Clout
No way it happens even in today's gay ass world. "Black People Recommend Giving Black People Lots of Money". The great part is that they are so stupid they can't put out a number that might be enticing for liberal governments ($130,000 or $200,000 for San Fran). Instead they ask for $5,000,000 each in gibs.
Yeah, there's no fucking way this ever happens. The nigger-rich-i-tude would destroy the menthol cigarette and grape soda industries.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
This is pretty much what welfare is currently. You give niggers "cash" but in reality the government just takes taxes and sends them to slumlords directly. And then the government takes taxes and puts them into food stamps and other garbage that can be easily pawned off for cash on the streets. The system is not actually designed to help niggers and poor people. It is designed to punish Whites.
Jew government uses White's money to *checks notes* breed more worthless blacks.

Reconquista, börther.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I feel like whatever pat scammed was a fair amount, 30k for each nigger and never talk about it again

I have no dog in this fight but I remember getting 30 bucks in my high school days was like winning lottery

$500,000 and a one way ticket to the African country of choice, but you renounce your American citizenship.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I didnt read it but if its passing, hit a nigga up. Ill move the fam out there and well collect every last dime from those white guilt faggots from that shithole and then immediately take off back to VA and set up our own studio. No bosses. No management. OUR show.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
No way it happens even in today's gay ass world. "Black People Recommend Giving Black People Lots of Money". The great part is that they are so stupid they can't put out a number that might be enticing for liberal governments ($130,000 or $200,000 for San Fran). Instead they ask for $5,000,000 each in gibs.
Already in San Francisco they specifically pay mammy's to breed more rocket scientists and engineers, child 😬

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Zero chance anything like this could ever work, even in today’s cucked society. As soon as you got to the part where you have to define what is black, you’re stumped.
Very true, the very dark blacks will claim the light skin blacks don’t deserve it due to not being black enough and attack anyone trying to get it with the old “1 drop rule”.

Actually that would be really entertaining to watch, I’ve always said the people that are the most racist towards blacks people are other black people.