• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW $5M Reparations?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
IMG_20230117_115439.jpg

It's just a recommendation at this point. I don't see it going anywhere personally.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
1) each black person in San Francisco would have more money than Anthony Cumia
2) the Left's cries to "tax the rich" would suddenly stop.

Seriously though if it happens I can't WAIT to hear Nana's balanced, reserved, well thought out take on it.
No way it happens even in today's gay ass world. "Black People Recommend Giving Black People Lots of Money". The great part is that they are so stupid they can't put out a number that might be enticing for liberal governments ($130,000 or $200,000 for San Fran). Instead they ask for $5,000,000 each in gibs.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
They also want all debt forgiven, which is just beyond belief.

"Imma ax you for 5 million dolluh but I also owe 15 thousand to a bunch o' people. How it fair you gives me $5 million but I gotsta still pay nig? Only reason I in debt is Whitey."

Fuck them. We've literally given you CITIES. Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago. Nothing is ever good enough.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
No way it happens even in today's gay ass world. "Black People Recommend Giving Black People Lots of Money". The great part is that they are so stupid they can't put out a number that might be enticing for liberal governments ($130,000 or $200,000 for San Fran). Instead they ask for $5,000,000 each in gibs.
Plus they want a 90k salary for 250 something years to keep up with the area median income. And all their debt erased.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
what's the betting it's a charity scam? they'll say it's 'not responsible' to give them the money directly, so Blackrock will 'handle' it for them
This is pretty much what welfare is currently. You give niggers "cash" but in reality the government just takes taxes and sends them to slumlords directly. And then the government takes taxes and puts them into food stamps and other garbage that can be easily pawned off for cash on the streets. The system is not actually designed to help niggers and poor people. It is designed to punish Whites.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ooga Booga is gonna be filling out his residency papers at lightning speed