• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wuwt ?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I was writing a reply to this last night while wearing AirPods with noise cancellation as she slept. Next thing I know she’s looking over my shoulder and been stood there for a while. Caused a bit of an argument, to say the least.
Let’s see the reply

Forum Clout
Let’s see the reply
I don’t have it, I hadn’t even typed much but something like ‘I’m not a fool…’. I know she saw that because she quoted that and raised her eye brows. And how I know for a fact this other guys not in on the scam because she’s been showing me his non stop texts, the money he’s giving her etc.

And something else I forgot at the time was how I tried to guess her password too many times on her phone there was a notification about it. She shows me the texts but is hesitant to show me everything, but I think that is because she doesn’t want to see something that will disgrace her. This guy is definitely not in on it. He’s been calling and texting me asking for answers too

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don’t have it, I hadn’t even typed much but something like ‘I’m not a fool…’. I know she saw that because she quoted that and raised her eye brows. And how I know for a fact this other guys not in on the scam because she’s been showing me I don’t have it, I hadn’t even typed much but something like ‘I’m not a fool…’. I know she saw that because she quoted that and raised her eye brows. And how I know for a fact this other guys not in on the scam because she’s been showing me his non stop texts, the money he’s giving her etc.
And something else I forgot at the time was how I tried to guess her password too many times on her phone there was a notification about it. She shows me the texts but is hesitant to show me everything, but I think that is because she doesn’t want to see something that will disgrace her. This guy is definitely not in on it. He’s been calling and texting me asking for answers too
let’s see what he’s been texting you, and can we get a body shot of this chick, just block out her face

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I always assume 90% of posts on this forum are completely made up - as a bit, for attention, or due to mental illness and drugs.

At the same time I think it’s fun to take them all at face value.

So yes this is all probably made up… but it’s more fun if it’s not.
Your telling me Artie didn't really feed the birds?