• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wuwt ?

G

Met a Russian girl online during lockdown. She was cool and really fucking sexy. Knew she wanted to immigrate. Stopped talking for a while until I randomly text her a few months ago.

Being a lonely recluse it was fun to talk to someone. Start to want to be with her.

Discover she’s coming to the U.K. for a sham marriage in October. We spent A few days together before she meets this guy (who’s 54, she’s 29 and I’m 31). We’ve been secretly communicating this whole time. Making plans to meet behind his back.

I found this guys number and I called him, dropped some hints about me and her. Cause a whole lot of problems.

Thursday night she calls me and asks me if she can come stay with me. Fucked her a few times but honestly not even that enjoyable because if I pump deep it hurts her. Last night she asked me if we can get married. We both concluded but she still let me fuck her again.

Feel like I owe it to her after ruining her perfectly good opportunity to immigrate. Can’t deny I feel for her but don’t want this kind of fake relationship and still kind of disgusted by her. Yet still want to have a sexy girl like this and fuck her a few more times
No man would not want to be this lonely. Dude, stop cat fishing.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
To ruin the relationship, honestly. It was driving me insane thinking she’s fucking this old dude when it turns out still never even fucked her after 3 weeks (you think its
BS but I believe it).
You are a retard. If you marry her she will 100% either leave you for someone else and take half your shit or just murder you and take all of it. You already know exactly what kind of person she is.

Forum Clout
Nigga you are COMPLETELY RETARDED

She’s lying about your dick to make you feel like a big man

There’s probably 5 other dudes on the line exactly like you all fucking her at the same time

The guy you looked up and called is in on the scam

You should marry her and continue posting here. Pls post pics of her pussy and face.
I was writing a reply to this last night while wearing AirPods with noise cancellation as she slept. Next thing I know she’s looking over my shoulder and been stood there for a while. Caused a bit of an argument, to say the least.

G

Lol. You're a troll right.
He edited the shit out of his posts like we can't see them in replies.

"But despite her sexiness, I can’t fuck her like I want. She’s tried to satisfy me but she can’t take it. She showed me earlier how her once perfectly looking tight pussy has been ‘destroyed’ by my, honestly, normal sized dick. It looked like she’d just given birth."

50d913a1f494e1f63fc5c3e06ea39ce0.webp

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Lol. You're a troll right.
I always assume 90% of posts on this forum are completely made up - as a bit, for attention, or due to mental illness and drugs.

At the same time I think it’s fun to take them all at face value.

So yes this is all probably made up… but it’s more fun if it’s not.