• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wuwt ?

G

1668339852780.jpeg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Russian girls are great!

I met a really beautiful Russian girl online. Quite a bit younger than me, but it's like we're soulmates! After talking to her most nights for several months, we decided to get married!

Some of my family don't approve, but I can understand them being jealous! They just don't know her like I do. We're planning to get married next year, the only problem is that her mum needs this expensive medical procedure. :( So, unfortunately I had to spend the wedding money on that. But, she says it's just temporary and we definitely will get married when I can save up the cash! My mum seems to think she's stringing me on, but why did she ask for two thousand pounds for a wedding dress if she's not going to marry me! :LOL:

Some people just don't like to see others happy!

Forum Clout
What were you hoping to achieve by calling him?

I’m just a vindictive prick
Russian girls are great!

I met a really beautiful Russian girl online. Quite a bit younger than me, but it's like we're soulmates! After talking to her most nights for several months, we decided to get married!

Some of my family don't approve, but I can understand them being jealous! They just don't know her like I do. We're planning to get married next year, the only problem is that her mum needs this expensive medical procedure. :( So, unfortunately I had to spend the wedding money on that. But, she says it's just temporary and we definitely will get married when I can save up the cash! My mum seems to think she's stringing me on, but why did she ask for two thousand pounds for a wedding dress if she's not going to marry me! :LOL:

Some people just don't like to see others happy!
funny and tragic, but this girl has clearly said to me, I need the marriage for these reasons. She even withdrew the question because she wants something better for me.
Feeling disgust towards someone who you know is basically a whore probably isn't the best indicator that you should spend the rest of your life with her.

Obviously I shouldn’t marry her and leave her to do what she needs but FUCK I am such a faggot.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
To ruin the relationship, honestly. It was driving me insane thinking she’s fucking this old dude when it turns out still never even fucked her after 3 weeks (you think its
BS but I believe it).

funny and tragic, but this girl has clearly said to me, I need the marriage for these reasons. She even withdrew the question because she wants something better for me.

Yea but she’s really tucking sexy. She even feels disgust towards herself. I feel like the lucky one for reviving such honesty.

But despite her sexiness, I can’t fuck her like I want. She’s tried to satisfy me but she can’t take it. She showed me earlier how her once perfectly looking tight pussy has been ‘destroyed’ by my, honestly, normal sized dick. It looked like she’d just given birth.

Obviously I shouldn’t marry her and leave her to do what she needs but FUCK I am such a faggot.
Nigga you are COMPLETELY RETARDED

She’s lying about your dick to make you feel like a big man

There’s probably 5 other dudes on the line exactly like you all fucking her at the same time

The guy you looked up and called is in on the scam

You should marry her and continue posting here. Pls post pics of her pussy and face.

G

Nigga you are COMPLETELY RETARDED

She’s lying about your dick to make you feel like a big man

There’s probably 5 other dudes on the line exactly like you all fucking her at the same time

The guy you looked up and called is in on the scam

You should marry her and continue posting here. Pls post pics of her pussy and face.
I genuinely hope he's just lying, because otherwise he's incredibly stupid and deserves what he gets.

G

To ruin the relationship, honestly. It was driving me insane thinking she’s fucking this old dude when it turns out still never even fucked her after 3 weeks (you think its
BS but I believe it).

Yea but she’s really tucking sexy. She even feels disgust towards herself. I feel like the lucky one for reviving such honesty.

But despite her sexiness, I can’t fuck her like I want. She’s tried to satisfy me but she can’t take it. She showed me earlier how her once perfectly looking tight pussy has been ‘destroyed’ by my, honestly, normal sized dick. It looked like she’d just given birth.

She might have a shallow vagina. Get her to a gynecologist. I take it you're British so it should be free. She could have something that can be fixed.

If not then listen to what you're saying. She's sexy but you can't fuck her properly. She's obviously looking for a passport and you're almost certainly not the only dope she's stringing along. Fuck her mouth and hiney till you get bored and send her on her merry way.