Worst places you’ve been?

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
For me it’s a tough one man I can usually find good in any place even small Southern towns in Tennessee it’s great the cops will tell you where you can shoot off big fireworks anything that is federally legal is legal there and they’re friendly people.

Back to the original question I think Seattle in winter is pretty depressing. Detroit isn’t great, Neither is Kentucky it was hilarious going to the Waffle House and seeing a guy smoking in rural Kentucky only about a decade ago California was banning smoking in the 90s it was like visiting a different planet I actually enjoyed it.

Albuquerque is pretty shit. Despite being a West Coaster, I'm not into desert life. I would never live in Phoenix or Las Vegas, but at least there's some substance and modernity there. In Albuquerque you'll see a few hot-air balloons and there's a Native American tinge which is briefly interesting, but then you realize it's a wasteland.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Screenshot_20240402-004432~2.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Tangier Island off the coast of Virginia. It's like a little tiny third world country but with weird "seabillies" that have a strange residual English accent. The graveyards are all fucked up and they say bodies pop out sometimes when it rains heavily. As a child, i found it very depressing to visit there.

Runner up: the Bronx, talk about a mongrel shithole

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Indian reservations. No question. Makes the shittiest of rural white trash towns seem classy.
Indian reservations are at least 3 star hotels compared to australian aboriginal shit hole reservations. Dingoes encircling the hellhole at night loffing high pitched like a pack of Sam Roberts niggers. Can't step foot outside your horrifying, shabby, splintered wood dump threshold with a tin roof without a fire torch to ward off their unwanted advances to snatch your burhead simian offspring into the pitch blackness of the sun blistered poisonous snake covered ground.

Kiss the nigger ridden ground you live on that you don't have to eat red/orange dirt of those digs.

Kinderman

Yoon…that was the troll. Again.
Indian reservations are at least 3 star hotels compared to australian aboriginal shit hole reservations. Dingoes encircling the hellhole at night loffing high pitched like a pack of Sam Roberts niggers. Can't step foot outside your horrifying, shabby, splintered wood dump threshold with a tin roof without a fire torch to ward off their unwanted advances to snatch your burhead simian offspring into the pitch blackness of the sun blistered poisonous snake covered ground.

Kiss the nigger ridden ground you live on that you don't have to eat red/orange dirt of those digs.
Burrhead is such a great slur.