Worst Concert you've been to?

I saw Megadeth on their first tour. Early in the day, they were doing an in-store appearance at a local record store we all frequented. It was maybe 11AM and Dave Mustaine was just hammered. He was dozing off with his head on the counter, suddenly waking up and babbling nonsense about a Penthouse Pet he claimed he was fucking. Someone pointed out he had a show to do later that evening and he got all mad and said he'd be fine. So that night, they did a gig supporting Slayer, and Dave was a mess. He kept fucking up the lyrics, stopping, and angrily starting the songs over. It was total cringe.

I saw Iron Maiden in 2000 or maybe 2001. They opened with the "Aces High" stuff, then Dickinson says "we're gonna do a lot of new stuff tonight!". You could feel the energy just vanish, as they launched into a bunch of nine minute songs no one knew. I left halfway through.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Coheed at Terminal 5 in NYC. It was offensively bad, he was squealing into the mic, and people were pissed because it literally hurt to listen to. Three songs in and half the crowd had already left. It is the only time I felt robbed by a musician and I've seen Jack Terricloth of World Inferno literally propped up by hooks while his band played because he was unconscious and wouldn't wake up.
Fawk I've got tickets to see Coheed on their tour this summer. Should I just sell them?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I saw Trapt like five years ago because they came to the tiny bumfuck town I was in and the cover was like five bucks at the bar. The singer was such a preachy cornball. Worst frontman ever.
They destroyed whatever reputation they had left because the lead singer couldn't shut his mouth on Twitter. They play dive bars in hick towns now

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Really? I always liked their music.
yes really
cage-the-elephant-lollapalooza-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Guns n Roses. Doesn't help that I didn't even want to go in the first place and got my pocket picked while I was there, but the whole show fucking sucked. Axl Rose in particular is embarrassing himself.

Slayer just stand there stationary and play the songs. It's like you're watching them practice. I also hate Kerry King and think he's a fake tough guy midget who can't fucking play the guitar. Hanneman also seemed fucked up.

Motorhead no-showed for a show I had tickets to. I guess that counts.

Every other big concert I've seen was PFG.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Not the worst but one of the weirdest ones was The Toots and Maytals were playing at Riverrock, some multi-band all day event in the city. Its actually usually pretty cool. This dude filming was 30 ft to the right of us and me and this dude and a few others i didnt know but we were drinking a half gallon Grey Goose bottle and he just chugged it and threw it and fucking NAILED the 70-whatever year old man in the face. Everyone started forming a circle around the group of us (strangers). I just slinked out and hauled ass. I didnt wanna stick around. I knew it was rly bad when they had him on the stretcher. Kid ended up getting held down and arrested if I remember right. Go to the last 30 seconds or so of this video. It was a PERFECT shot. We were like 50ft away:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Not the worst but one of the weirdest ones was The Toots and Maytals were playing at Riverrock, some multi-band all day event in the city. Its actually usually pretty cool. This dude filming was 30 ft to the right of us and me and this dude and a few others i didnt know but we were drinking a half gallon Grey Goose bottle and he just chugged it and threw it and fucking NAILED the 70-whatever year old man in the face. Everyone started forming a circle around the group of us (strangers). I just slinked out and hauled ass. I didnt wanna stick around. I knew it was rly bad when they had him on the stretcher. Kid ended up getting held down and arrested if I remember right. Go to the last 30 seconds or so of this video. It was a PERFECT shot. We were like 50ft away:

Christ he got him right on the top of the head.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van

Fawk fuckers that throw shit at performers are faggots but I howled watching that guy get clonked.