Worst Concert you've been to?

G

Probably Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2011. I was really excited to see them for the first time, even though John Frusciante wasn’t there anymore. But they really felt like a bunch of washed up old man just going through the motions playing the greatest hits. I didn’t know what I expected though. Really gave up on them after that.

I saw Less Than Jake 5-10 years ago. I loved them as a kid but never got to see them. The singer spent half the show bitching about being the support.band and that it was annoying the only people who still show up to see them never want to hear the new stuff they did. "Maybe if you bought our new albums you'd know some of our songs we play now. we haven't been a ska band for 20 year stop asking for Pezcore stuff" etc.

I left hating my former self for liking that shitshow of a band.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I saw Less Than Jake 5-10 years ago. I loved them as a kid but never got to see them. The singer spent half the show bitching about being the support.band and that it was annoying the only people who still show up to see them never want to hear the new stuff they did. "Maybe if you bought our new albums you'd know some of our songs we play now. we haven't been a ska band for 20 year stop asking for Pezcore stuff" etc.

I left hating my former self for liking that shitshow of a band.
Seen them a couple of times. Last was Warped Tour in 2018. They were always good when I saw them

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Elliot Smith, 2000. He was deep into heroin addiction at that point and looked like a corpse. He stunk, he literally stunk. He smelled like a wool hat with hints of a severe sinus infection. Rushed through the entire set and at one point his keyboardist threw a massive Roland electric piano into the crowd and a few people were hurt. Some bottles were thrown the house lights came up and everyone was told to get the fuck out.

Saw Coheed & Cambria during the stretch where Claudio Sanchez was bottoming out on oxy or whatever pills he was addicted to and they played well but the show overall sucked. No energy from the band whatsoever.

I also saw Blink 182 back in like 2008 (never liked them to begin with but got dragged there by my girlfriend at the time) and Tom Delonge was so blacked out drunk that he couldn't remember any of the lyrics and was obnoxiously fucking up all of his guitar parts. It was hilariously bad.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Saw Coheed & Cambria during the stretch where Claudio Sanchez was bottoming out on oxy or whatever pills he was addicted to and they played well but the show overall sucked. No energy from the band whatsoever.

I also saw Blink 182 back in like 2008 (never liked them to begin with but got dragged there by my girlfriend at the time) and Tom Delonge was so blacked out drunk that he couldn't remember any of the lyrics and was obnoxiously fucking up all of his guitar parts. It was hilariously bad.
Blink has to have one of the most inconsistent quality in live shows. I saw them during the Neighborhoods tour and Delonge sounded so fucking horrible it ruined the whole show. However, I saw them twice when Skiba was part of the band and both times it was a fun show. Funny enough, I saw Delonge with AVA when they toured in 2019 and he actually sounded great. I think taking all those years off from touring allowed him to improve his vocals because he always had a reputation for sounding like shit live.

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!

Coheed at Terminal 5 in NYC. It was offensively bad, he was squealing into the mic, and people were pissed because it literally hurt to listen to. Three songs in and half the crowd had already left. It is the only time I felt robbed by a musician and I've seen Jack Terricloth of World Inferno literally propped up by hooks while his band played because he was unconscious and wouldn't wake up.