• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst city in the U.S?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's by no stretch the worst, but for all the hype it gets as a beautiful city, I found Denver to be pretty lame.
Agree with this one. It's a pretty lame city that has nothing to make it stand out from the others. Plenty of crack heads all over the place and beggers around when I was there and no interesting attractions.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When I was like 11 or 12 my dad got us lost in the worst ghetto I've ever seen in Detroit. Nobody was outside and we were the only functioning car on the road.
There was some kike created 'urban planning' experiment in Detroit over the last few decades. Where they would forcibly move all of the niggers from one neighborhood and shut off the water and power to prevent squatters. Then relocate those niggers to the suburbs or section 8 or whatever. And then the government would buy those homes from some slumlord and sell them to a charity or someone stupid enough to fix them up.

The hope was to sell an entire neighborhood to a developer. Clean and repair the houses and then sell them off as a new neighborhood with fully restored houses. Some of the houses were literally being flipped for $1 by the government. Of course no one wanted to invest in them and they became crack dens and squatting houses. There are huge neighborhood sized areas of Detroit that are literally nothing but abandoned houses and buildings.

G

Anyone know why Baltimore became such a shithole? Obviously the (they're not) people are the main factor, but what caused it to turn into a chocolate hellhole?
They tried the Hamsterdam project and that just back fired..Corrupt sentors like Clay Davis were working directly with gang members it created this whole situation where all sorts of shady characters came into the city from out of nowhere.

Forum Clout
Atlantic City merits a mention. Take a stroll on the famed boardwalk and see block after block of empty lots and dilapidated, "Boardwalk Empire" era houses that haven't been occupied in fifty years. And don't mind the aggressive inner-city blacks you'll see milling around the tourist areas, that's just part of the local AC charm.

Forum Clout
There was some kike created 'urban planning' experiment in Detroit over the last few decades. Where they would forcibly move all of the niggers from one neighborhood and shut off the water and power to prevent squatters. Then relocate those niggers to the suburbs or section 8 or whatever. And then the government would buy those homes from some slumlord and sell them to a charity or someone stupid enough to fix them up.

The hope was to sell an entire neighborhood to a developer. Clean and repair the houses and then sell them off as a new neighborhood with fully restored houses. Some of the houses were literally being flipped for $1 by the government. Of course no one wanted to invest in them and they became crack dens and squatting houses. There are huge neighborhood sized areas of Detroit that are literally nothing but abandoned houses and buildings.

This guy rides around filming various American hoods and interviewing some of the various retards he encounters. Nana would love this shit.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Anyone know why Baltimore became such a shithole? Obviously the (they're not) people are the main factor, but what caused it to turn into a chocolate hellhole?
There is an insane amount of corruption in the government there which is what led to Baltimore being the shithole it is now and why it will never get fixed. They can't/won't even keep the squeegee kids out of busy intersections near the harbor from terrorizing tourist.

Atlantic City merits a mention. Take a stroll on the famed boardwalk and see block after block of empty lots and dilapidated, "Boardwalk Empire" era houses that haven't been occupied in fifty years. And don't mind the aggressive inner-city blacks you'll see milling around the tourist areas, that's just part of the local AC charm.
Fawk I forgot about AC. One of the most depressing places I've ever visited. Went up there years ago for a friend's birthday and will never go back. People aren't kidding about how sketchy it gets if you go just a block from the boardwalk. I've felt safer in Baltimore at times than I have in Atlantic City.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Philly is getting a lot of shit, but there's another city in Pennsylvania that's even worse: Reading. It had the distinction of being both the poorest city in the nation and the most violent city in Pennsylvania about a decade ago. Reading makes Baltimore look kind of nice in comparison.

I'm also seeing a lot of people shit on DC here, but it's way cleaner than most cities.
Chester is awful too. The burned out row houses and skunk weed stench that permeates the entire area.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Chester is awful too. The burned out row houses and skunk weed stench that permeates the entire area.
1677085062689.png