• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst city in the U.S?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
To be honest I have little problem with being a tourist when going anywhere. The fact is I am a tourist, so why fight it? If I want to see a place like the locals do, I’ll move there. If the “authentic experience” mean escaping a slum alive, then I’ll just enjoy the manufactured experience. I don’t care what Anthony Bourdain said.

I mean just google "best places to eat in __________" so you're not dining at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and that's good enough for me. There's cities like Cincinnati where the only thing to do is eat a giant plate of spaghetti with chili on top.

G

The paradox of being a local is that you don't go to the tourist areas much, if at all.
That’s true. I can walk to most of the Smithsonian museums and I haven’t been to some of them in decades. I haven’t been inside the capitol since I took a field trip there in 8th grade and I’ve ever been inside the Washington monument or Library of congress even though I walk my dog past it almost every day.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Clipboard01.jpg

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Detroit always gets brought up, and for good reason, but let me tell you about a little city a hour north called "Flint".

Flint used to be the most highest murder rate per cap like a decade ago. They even did the math, and said it was safer in Iraq's war zone than Flint.

Detroit sucks, but they have slowly tried to build it back; and Michigan has put a lot of money into near by Ann Arbor. The nick name for Ann Arbor is "mini- San Francisco".

Michigan is a odd one. It's a "swing" state that is over ran by nigs. IF you look at a map, any where south of Saginaw is nigger infested. Anything North* is pretty much golden, but good luck getting a good paying job. The UP really is a hidden secret. And i think the only reason it has as many people as it does now is because of the school and the fact there used to be a air base up there.

Lansing, the state capital, used to have the highest rape and homeless population in the US per cap. Not sure if it still does.

* - I think Traverse City has a lot of drug issues, not sure if nigger issues thou?

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
Philadelphia for me but I haven't been to many cities.
Walking around Philly you feel like youre always on the verge of getting jumped and stabbed by a homeless crack head.

Never been to Baltimore but I hear its a groid infested shit hole. I went to Memphis once (Graceland) and it seemed nice but everyone I ever spoke to says its ghetto.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Philly is getting a lot of shit, but there's another city in Pennsylvania that's even worse: Reading. It had the distinction of being both the poorest city in the nation and the most violent city in Pennsylvania about a decade ago. Reading makes Baltimore look kind of nice in comparison.

I'm also seeing a lot of people shit on DC here, but it's way cleaner than most cities.

G

San Francisco is a hell hole, atleast downtown. Armed security every building, break ins, smash and grabs completely normal, addicts, mentally ill, dicks, assholes out everywhere. Shit piss in streets, hosed down each morning. 30 min 911 hold time. DA is focused on persecuting officers for abuse over the last 10 years. It's backwards.

I was SHOCKED AND APPALED.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When I was like 11 or 12 my dad got us lost in the worst ghetto I've ever seen in Detroit. Nobody was outside and we were the only functioning car on the road and it was a brand new Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer. Finally saw a cop so my dad asked him for directions. The cop was in jaw-dropped wonder and was basically like "Yeah, you need to get the fuck out of here, retard. Follow me and don't stop." He flipped the lights on and made us run red lights and shit.

It reminded me of I Am Legend. It looked empty but you know there were scary monsters holed up in some of the buildings watching us.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
When I was like 11 or 12 my dad got us lost in the worst ghetto I've ever seen in Detroit. Nobody was outside and we were the only functioning car on the road and it was a brand new Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer. Finally saw a cop so my dad asked him for directions. The cop was in jaw-dropped wonder and was basically like "Yeah, you need to get the fuck out of here, retard. Follow me and don't stop." He flipped the lights on and made us run red lights and shit.

It reminded me of I Am Legend. It looked empty but you know there were scary monsters holed up in some of the buildings watching us.

Lol. Look at the houses in Detroit and the Flint area on a housing app. You can legit get 5 bedroom houses for like 40k. I’m sure they all have leans on them however.