• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worried about RibGiver

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Ribgiver or Robin Givens?

1682128007250.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Sorry brothermen, slacking on my duties. I was fawkin' brooooding and ready to end it all until I saw this thread. I see now there is more work to do, more funsters to rib. I should not be mentioned in the same breath as @Harry Powell or @Minaw. They are hall of fame ribbers.

Don't worry about me @gassers ! I was just taking a break, but you're a good guy.
Glad you're okay pal

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
Sorry brothermen, slacking on my duties. I was fawkin' brooooding and ready to end it all until I saw this thread. I see now there is more work to do, more funsters to rib. I should not be mentioned in the same breath as @Harry Powell or @Minaw. They are hall of fame ribbers.

Don't worry about me @gassers ! I was just taking a break, but you're a good guy.
Untitled.jpg

Best-of-the-West_54.jpg

He's back too!
All the stars are here, a recent resurgence - AND RISE AGAIN of OnA Forums!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
holee shit are you in the Gulf...

are you south asian...how did you find out about the forums
I've been trying to figure it out, taking him at face value. I like the Gulf angle, maybe imported labor? English is very good, if he didn't constantly remind us he's a shitskin in a shithole I never would have guessed.
@gassers sorry to talk about you in front of your face, but this is important research.

G

I've been trying to figure it out, taking him at face value. I like the Gulf angle, maybe imported labor? English is very good, if he didn't constantly remind us he's a shitskin in a shithole I never would have guessed.
@gassers sorry to talk about you in front of your face, but this is important research.
He is probably the kid of an expat...Gassers description of the mind-numbing isolation and lopsided social dynamics and non-existing social justice is 100% true.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Yeah, im intrigued, a little confused, and pondering if he's just a gay guy. Should probably try and move away if so, cant imagine what that would be like in Arabia.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Dubai is gay friendly (for foreigners)...had Swingers and Gay clubs when it was still banned in the UK in the 1970s.

if he is somewhere outside the UAE (or Bahrain)...God be with him no bs
I like gassers' honesty. Pretty rare to just put all your cringe out there, especially here. If its a bit account he's got my titties in a twist.