• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worried about RibGiver

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
i live in a desert shithole Jenna people get their hands chopped for dating n shit. And I don't want to get my hands chopped off.

Furthermore, i shouldn't have brought out the word incel. This thread is about Ribgiver, hope is doing fine.
Hands cut off for dating? hubba wha? Should stay clear of western internet meme culture if you're living outside of it and its got you in its grasp this hard. Werent you crying from blowing your load the other night? Supwitdat? Related? Should find a way to keep your head clear cause you got something going on there, chum

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Hands cut off for dating? hubba wha? Should stay clear of western internet meme culture if you're living outside of it and its got you in its grasp this hard. Werent you crying from blowing your load the other night? Supwitdat? Related? Should find a way to keep your head clear cause you got something going on there, chum
Yeah too late now.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
i live in a desert shithole Jenna people get their hands chopped for dating n shit. And I don't want to get my hands chopped off.

Furthermore, i shouldn't have brought out the word incel. This thread is about Ribgiver, hope is doing fine.

Don't the women usually get their hands chopped off? Just don't rape anyone or date someone's wife.

Dating comes with risks. She might emotionally terrorize you, her ex might shoot you in the head, you might take her out to a cafe and have a suicide bomber blow it up. But if you want to live in fear you'll lose your hands after taking a fat chick to get a kebab, you're searching for excuses.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Don't the women usually get their hands chopped off? Just don't rape anyone or date someone's wife.

Dating comes with risks. She might emotionally terrorize you, her ex might shoot you in the head, you might take her out to a cafe and have a suicide bomber blow it up. But if you want to live in fear you'll lose your hands after taking a fat chick to get a kebab, you're searching for excuses.
I am sure you know the third world desert shithole dynamics and consequences better than me Jenna.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I am sure you know the third world desert shithole dynamics and consequences better than me Jenna.

I know incel cope bullshit when I hear it. Again if you're gay or trans it's an entirely different conversation, and then you have a point.

What's the predominant religion? Islam? Hindu? Start going to the mosque and getting involved in community events. Every single religion has Allah-fearing girls who want a husband. Or just stay in your room all day and tearfully jerk off. Sorry I don't have a magic wand that makes waifus appear, you have to put forth the bare minimum of effort and stop lying to yourself that you'll lose your hands if you go on a date.