• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worried about RibGiver

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I hope so too pal. He's a good dude. Let's hope for the best and stay positive.
May the blessing of Saint BlackOps2cel be upon him.

1682121046843.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I have been part of the incel culture for a while now where there is a lot of this shit, people go quiet and you later find the bad news.

I am just real emotional right now.
Hey dummy what did I tell you about this incel shit? There's no such thing as "incel culture" eventually you'll get pussy. Sorry to be harsh but I did tell you I'd read you the riot act bud.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I have been part of the incel culture for a while now where there is a lot of this shit, people go quiet and you later find the bad news.

Hey dummy what did I tell you about this incel shit? There's no such thing as "incel culture" eventually you'll get pussy. Sorry to be harsh but I did tell you I'd read you the riot act bud.
I was just having a moment rutherford. Can't believe i am actually all teary eyed while typing this to you.
Aw geez bud I'm sorry. Now I feel bad about calling you a dummy. Be well pal.
Adobe_20230421_150245.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Dude, if you're gay or legitimately trans there are countries/religions that are heavily against that and might throw you from a roof. If you're a dude who just wants some pussy, join organized religion or something. There's no country where heterosexual relationships are frowned upon.

I don't like your defeatist attitude when it comes to sex and tacos. "Incel culture" is an echo chamber full of losers who don't know the first thing about women but misery loves company.

I told you I'd help you but if you wanna sit around all day crying over random posters, nothing's gonna change.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Dude, if you're gay or legitimately trans there are countries/religions that are heavily against that and might throw you from a roof. If you're a dude who just wants some pussy, join organized religion or something. There's no country where heterosexual relationships are frowned upon.

I don't like your defeatist attitude when it comes to sex and tacos. "Incel culture" is an echo chamber full of losers who don't know the first thing about women but misery loves company.

I told you I'd help you but if you wanna sit around all day crying over random posters, nothing's gonna change.
i live in a desert shithole Jenna people get their hands chopped for dating n shit. And I don't want to get my hands chopped off.

Furthermore, i shouldn't have brought out the word incel. This thread is about Ribgiver, hope is doing fine.

Last edited: