• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Word leaking from the courthouse is that the jury is hung 10-2 on acquittal for Alpha Chad Kyle Rittenhouse. Piggy meltdown May ensue….

G

The main issue with Patrick politically is that he would absolutely, positively live under an authoritarian regime, if the people running the regime were on HIS team, politically.

If you're a libertarian: Even if you identify with some of the notions of the Right or Left, the last thing you'd want is either side creating an authoritarian regime that you would now have to live under, because in order to have authoritarian rule, you need to wield and implement coercion, which every libertarian on earth is vehemently against, hence why they're libertarians (this is my sense of it anyway).

He truly has no ethics, or he would see the problem that political tribalism puts you in. He doesn't want to be cogent or fundamentally sound in his arguments: He just wants to win and will redefine words and terms to lock in his victory. You can't debate him, because he's not looking for truth; just confirmation bias. And you can't expect him to be a loyal person, because he has made himself the surrogate of the state and will turn you in the second you go against it, like those rats that would narc out fellow cubans to Castro, if they were making money from the black markets (those markets consisting of people plying their trade like furniture building or shoe making, just to make a buck, instead of starving).

He sucks.

I think he's worse than that. He'd live under any authoritarian regime if they provided for him. If the Republicans tomorrow came out with a bill for Universal Basic Income and Universal Healthcare, Rick would do a 180 in a second.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He'll probably be part of the pit crew again, changing tires at record pace. I can't even remember what he was lying about in this instance but I think it had something to do with protests and him, seeing, how, much, he, can, embarrass, himself,
Allegedly the Popo had out spike strips and some peaceful protestors ran them over so Tubby helped change their tires so they could continue on.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I think he's worse than that. He'd live under any authoritarian regime if they provided for him. If the Republicans tomorrow came out with a bill for Universal Basic Income and Universal Healthcare, Rick would do a 180 in a second.
I can agree to that too, since I dont think he has any ethics WHATSOEVER.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Consider the source, however sounds like MSNBC had someone follow the Jury Bus. Which is possibly illegal in Wisconsin… why would they follow the jury bus? To direct the protestors to where the jury is after the verdict is delivered? Anyway I think considering the medias role in all of this, they need to stop here and it’s a mistrial with prejudice. (Changed source to FoxNews, don’t want to direct anyone to CNN, unless you’re going to comment on what a literal faggot Don Lemon is).

Last edited: