• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Word leaking from the courthouse is that the jury is hung 10-2 on acquittal for Alpha Chad Kyle Rittenhouse. Piggy meltdown May ensue….

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Hung like the man raising his daughter.
I see some PCJ in Kyle. An 18 year old kid is more masculine, better trained in things Piggy claims to know everything about, and has some big dick confidence. The crying on the stand was fine. It all kinda hit him there. Up to that point Kyle basically shit in the inept prosecutions mouth. Shouldn’t have been a trial to begin with. Video evidence exonerates him of every charge he still faces. The charge for the reckless discharge is tit for tat trying to stick spaghetti on the wall for bungled prosecution.

Both ADA’s in this case are very contemptible disgusting human beings and shining examples of everything wrong with the legal system in this country. Both should be disbarred. Our friend Barnes has said so as well as the DA in neighboring Racine County.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I see some PCJ in Kyle. An 18 year old kid is more masculine, better trained in things Piggy claims to know everything about, and has some big dick confidence. The crying on the stand was fine. It all kinda hit him there. Up to that point Kyle basically shit in the inept prosecutions mouth. Shouldn’t have been a trial to begin with. Video evidence exonerates him of every charge he still faces. The charge for the reckless discharge is tit for tat trying to stick spaghetti on the wall for bungled prosecution.

Both ADA’s in this case are very contemptible disgusting human beings and shining examples of everything wrong with the legal system in this country. Both should be disbarred. Our friend Barnes has said so as well as the DA in neighboring Racine County.
He didn't cry; he had a PTSD episode.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Good to know thanks
Zimmerman deliberations took like 4. And he had no video evidence to exonerate him. This is clearly political cultist fear being forced onto the jury. There’s a bunch of pinko cunts outside the window of the room they’re in chanting they’re going to kill them and burn the city down if they acquit an innocent man.

I watched Crowders live stream today (Dave Landau can ruin anything, get that fucker off there Crowder and bring back the much more comedic and intelligent Half Asian Bill) and they made some good points. Well Crowder, Gerald and 1/4 Black Garrett did. Landau the black hole of conversation sucked as usual.

G

Right if i were on trial and faced life in prison for a crime video evidence clearly exonerates me of, I’d maybe cry too. Cant say I wouldnt.
Definitely. Just had a bit of a "why is this happening to me" cry. Shit is so unfair to its core and the world is dumb and evil enough to have people like LeBron mock him for it and the president call him a white supremacist for his troubles.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Definitely. Just had a bit of a "why is this happening to me" cry. Shit is so unfair to its core and the world is dumb and evil enough to have people like LeBron mock him for it and the president call him a white supremacist for his troubles.
LeBron is the one guy in the NBA I refuse to go out of my way to watch. I like to pop on a game and enjoy a bit. Despite it’s abundance of Hip Hop culture which I find kind of annoying, basketball has enough action to be entertaining. I hate the Lakers anyway so avoiding LeBron is kinda easy. Also his Space Jam remake was a walking pile of pig shit. I’d rather a good guy like Steph Curry got that movie instead of a piece of shit like LBJ.

Joe Biden calling anyone a racist is so hypocritical it’s not even worth touching. Just look at Joes senatorial voting record and his eulogy for Klansman Robert Byrd and that’s all you need to know.

G

LeBron is the one guy in the NBA I refuse to go out of my way to watch. I like to pop on a game and enjoy a bit. Despite it’s abundance of Hip Hop culture which I find kind of annoying, basketball has enough action to be entertaining. I hate the Lakers anyway so avoiding LeBron is kinda easy. Also his Space Jam remake was a walking pile of pig shit. I’d rather a good guy like Steph Curry got that movie instead of a piece of shit like LBJ.

Joe Biden calling anyone a racist is so hypocritical it’s not even worth touching. Just look at Joes senatorial voting record and his eulogy for Klansman Robert Byrd and that’s all you need to know.
I just like Kawhi Leonard and the white players.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
is tit for tat

AB83-ED9-A-0669-432-E-89-F6-57-FBD36667-CB.jpg

C78-C0505-64-F6-4581-83-D3-D215-C9-FEC95-C.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Right if i were on trial and faced life in prison for a crime video evidence clearly exonerates me of, I’d maybe cry too. Cant say I wouldnt.
Im sure its that but it's also the fact that he had to shoot dead someone that was trying to shoot him dead. Textbook trigger for PTSD; a million servicemen and women could tell you all about it

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
G

Huge fan of Hondo, Heinsohn, The Hick, Ainge and the Big Redhead Walton.

Hondo led the league in scoring one season… as the Celtics sixth man. He wasn’t even starting.
Hondo fucking rules. I am lucky enough to remember the Bird era vividly, Johnny Most on the motherfucking radio. It doesn't get much better than him cursing out Isiah Thomas, Rodman, Lainmbeer, and Mahorn.

[MEDIA=youtube]Yu8Da3pe9h0[/MEDIA]

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Nothing was “bungled” with Minc Law. Just another retarded mark, bled dry. Calculated, cold, and executed flawlessly.

View attachment 12925
Nothing that is fuckable, will remain unfucked.
Funniest part is thanks to Judge Jigaboo, Minc are still being paid to hang on until January to see the case fall apart. Another few grand for doing absolutely fucking nothing.