Why tf did opie take so many calls praising the show?

G

“So this scuummbaag really motherfucked me at Starbucks yesterday.” Cue 30 minute race rant. “Yeah, I dunno it’s a tough one man… TRANNY COCKS!!”
Opie now = pathetically sad and used as a lolcow by me to get him to read funny comments.

Ant now = pathetically sad like Opie but dumping his own money into a failing network

Jim now = still a piece of shit

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I say the exception was Steve C and maybe to a lesser extent Master Po. He just seemed like a fucking retard who took his do nothing job way too seriously.
Master Po stealing the wallets of female guests then calling them after the show and wanting to return it to them at their hotel rooms is the creepiest behavior of pretty much anyone on the show. Po was also accused of dogfighting. Basically date raping a woman at FH Riley's. Invited convicts and murderers into the XM building for his radio special. Burning down his karate dojo for insurance money. And other bizarre things.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
My favorite thing would be when he’d repeat a line from Instant Feedback, it would bomb and then he would say it was from “_____ from some shitty Long Island town” while nervously laughing. I mean Anthony would clearly get a lot of his material from PalTalk but he at least selected funny lines.
Jim - "She said Vos was a high 8!"

Anthony - "Vos you're high if you think your an 8... Paul from Lawrence said that".

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Opie now = pathetically sad and used as a lolcow by me to get him to read funny comments.

Ant now = pathetically sad like Opie but dumping his own money into a failing network

Jim now = still a piece of shit

I'm sure the Originator is sitting in his beautiful home crying into his cereal everyday that you are taking the time out to write him some free material for his who gives-a-loff live sshhhchreems where he can make $150 a pop. That's righteous bux in todays amerigguh.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Master Po stealing the wallets of female guests then calling them after the show and wanting to return it to them at their hotel rooms is the creepiest behavior of pretty much anyone on the show. Po was also accused of dogfighting. Basically date raping a woman at FH Riley's. Invited convicts and murderers into the XM building for his radio special. Burning down his karate dojo for insurance money. And other bizarre things.
He’s clearly a creep and an idiot but he didn’t start car fights. Just tweak out when confronted with his crazy behavior.