Why tf did opie take so many calls praising the show?

I don't think anything infuriates me more than
"hold on let's go to john in Virginia!"
"Hey guys love the show and you're killing it I just my xm unit instead of my insulin just to hear the show"
"Thanks john... lets go to Mike in Rhode Island!"

This is the worst thing he ever did and it happens every 10 mins in the early XM years. This has clouded my opinion on which one of these faggots is the worst. Greg might be the most unaware retard to ever speak.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
My favorite thing would be when he’d repeat a line from Instant Feedback, it would bomb and then he would say it was from “_____ from some shitty Long Island town” while nervously laughing. I mean Anthony would clearly get a lot of his material from PalTalk but he at least selected funny lines.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
i know it's complete faggotry on my part but i have never heard this mentioned

REALLY? You have NEVER heard ANYONE mention that they think Opie took too many bad callers? Really?

He was trying to pump up the energy from DEPRESSING NOBODY IS LISTENING to "hey maybe something is going on here."

The fact that you are CHOOSING to listen to probably the worst era in the history of the how says a lot. Why are you doing this? There is so much more.

G

I don't think anything infuriates me more than
"hold on let's go to john in Virginia!"
"Hey guys love the show and you're killing it I just my xm unit instead of my insulin just to hear the show"
"Thanks john... lets go to Mike in Rhode Island!"

This is the worst thing he ever did and it happens every 10 mins in the early XM years. This has clouded my opinion on which one of these faggots is the worst. Greg might be the most unaware retard to ever speak.
Gregg, stupid.

Yeah it’s likely this or Opie’s attempt to show management they were popular.
This. It reeked of "Big Brained Opester" every time he did it. The same way people would call in to remind everyone of the great lines he said that everyone else in the room somehow missed after he said it.

Brothaman is as passive aggressive and obvious as a teenage girl.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
O&A was pretty much the only radio show that took calls from 'haters' and also fans who would goof on the hosts. Callers would routinely point out the bombs, flubs, mistakes, and crutches. And call in to rip on the show and Opie would usually let them right on the air. They would also let callers on the air just to laugh at them or mock them like when they admitted to the audience that Farrid of Citadel conned them each out of $100K.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Opie served a purpose on the show, sure he wasn't funny and took too many calls, but left alone, Ant and Jim would talk about blacks and trannies the whole show. Opie would steer the ship and as I've said countless times before they are only funny together and not separate
“So this scuummbaag really motherfucked me at Starbucks yesterday.” Cue 30 minute race rant. “Yeah, I dunno it’s a tough one man… TRANNY COCKS!!”