• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is the Patverse teeming with pedophiles?

Forum Clout
Right wing news networks associate faggots with pedophiles
Because 80% of fags are pedophiles. A large amount of them were molested by fags as children. You even mentioned this, stupid. How do they increase their numbers? Indoctrination and child rape

Its not a right wing thing at all. Look how steep the slippery slope has been since we let them out of the closet and stopped developing diseases to take them out. All fags deserve the death penalty

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because 80% of fags are pedophiles. A large amount of them were molested by fags as children. You even mentioned this, stupid.
Its not a right wing thing at all. Look hiw steep the slippery slope has veen since we let them out of the closet and stopped developing diseases to take them out. All fags deserve the death penalty
I also remember in the early 90s when pride parades were getting started NAMBLA wanted to match as well and the gay community wouldn’t let in just yet because they just got the ok to do it - can’t have the NAMBLA side of the community getting attention, they knew they would have to sneak them in over time. Now it’s 2024 and they’re trying to slide M (for MAP - minor attracted person) somewhere into LGBTQIA+ so quietly nobody notices.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I also remember in the early 90s when pride parades were getting started NAMBLA wanted to match as well and the gay community wouldn’t let in just yet because they just got the ok to do it - can’t have the NAMBLA side of the community getting attention, they knew they would have to sneak them in over time. Now it’s 2024 and they’re trying to slide M (for MAP - minor attracted person) somewhere into LGBTQIA+ so quietly nobody notices.

It’s the only place left to go. They’ve normalized being every other type of freak. The only things left are sex with kids and sex with animals. For a movement that depends on victimhood, if their debauchery is tolerated or accepted, they need to push the boundary acquire more victim points to survive

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s the only place left to go. They’ve normalized being every other type of freak. The only things left are sex with kids and sex with animals. For a movement that depends on victimhood, if their debauchery is tolerated or accepted, they need to push the boundary acquire more victim points to survive
They will use stuff like “love is love” “age is just a number” “you can’t change who you love” and other old phrases to pass it off as ok - look at all the trans kids nonsense and doctors actually giving children puberty blockers that are meant to confuse their bodies development. How the fuck did we get here? That’s child abuse! But it’s being encouraged and applauded.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Because 80% of fags are pedophiles. A large amount of them were molested by fags as children. You even mentioned this, stupid. How do they increase their numbers? Indoctrination and child rape

Its not a right wing thing at all. Look how steep the slippery slope has been since we let them out of the closet and stopped developing diseases to take them out. All fags deserve the death penalty

AIDS was God’s remedy for the gays. I don’t think people realise how degenerate and evil they are. We’re talking thousands of sexual partners, unprotected and with kids.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
1712770299002.png

Is this at one of the #SFWA's "All Night Kids Pizza Party" parties, Patrick? That after we brought it up how molesterish it sounds #SFWA stopped advertising it but still do it at all the cons, Patrick?

This the night before you went to a Starbucks naked in your motel bathrobe in public with kids around, Patrick?

You guys are sick fucks that should be put down, Patrick.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
The fact they live in filth just adds an extra layer to how vulgar and disgusting this freak and his partner are. The bottles of NyQuil all over is disturbing.

They have to put the kids to sleep somehow before they molest them and shit in their mouths.

Pat you and your guild of child molesters are truly evil and deserve the worst.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Is the Nokes business back open? Is his account open again?

Unless he unlocks his account and addresses me directly, it’s because he’s in jail pending child molesting charges. He can’t afford the bail because he’s dirt poor.

Refute this Shane, we both know you won’t even see this message because you’re in jail.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They have to put the kids to sleep somehow before they molest them and shit in their mouths.

Pat you and your guild of child molesters are truly evil and deserve the worst.
There’s a line in Dumb & Dumber near the beginning wear Harry tells Lloyd to get NyQuil for the buzz since it’s cheap to show they’re losers as a joke. To see it all over their apartment in photos and for all to see is all kinds of creepy.

I once knew a guy who was hooked on NyQuil, like would have it in his car and take a shot here and there and zone out / nod off - guess it was cheaper than actual drugs. It was funny because he was a somewhat together guy (had a job, his own place, dressed nice, etc) but was hooked on - of all things - NyQuil

midwit

Forum Clout
During the pizzagate stuff I used to laugh first and foremost because, I just didn't think there were that many people into pedophilia in the world. The number/percentage of high powered people allegedly into child-fucking seemed laughably off the scale.

But looking back at Jewish Influence over the past couple of generations, the fact that:

- the FBI literally returned previously-seized material to Mossad Agent Jeffrey Epstein, whose proven function in life is to blackmail gentile politicians into supporting Jewry...why? What possible explanation can be the cause here?

- The volume of white gentile politicians who support genocide on behalf of Israel who are clearly not Evangelical Christians/have no logical reason for doing so. I'm thinking mostly of Agnostics like John McCain and Lindsay Graham here.

...what else could it be? If Mossad was not using blackmail but rather openly threatening the physical well-being of gentile American politicians and their families, surely someone would've broken free by now. And if Mossad was blackmailing gentile American politicians with proof of corruption, etc. someone would have spilled the beans and just taken the L for the good of the world. Right?

The only thing that makes sense to me as a level of blackmail so strong that you simply can't push back is if they prove that you've fucked children.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
AIDS was God’s remedy for the gays. I don’t think people realise how degenerate and evil they are. We’re talking thousands of sexual partners, unprotected and with kids.
I still can’t believe they have commercials for HIV drugs and how everyone looks so happy and leading amazing healthy lives - you have HIV! Fuck is wrong with you?!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I still can’t believe they have commercials for HIV drugs and how everyone looks so happy and leading amazing healthy lives - you have HIV! Fuck is wrong with you?!

It’s just TV. Like how all the white men are the incompetent idiots who can’t figure out how to use household items.

The reality for gays is being bitter and unhappy overweight child molesting dickheads like @Jenna and @JebJoh.

I call them “JJ gaymans” (pun on the director) but there’s no levity there, they are both pedophiles.