• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is the Patverse teeming with pedophiles?

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
IMG_7584.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don't forget THE NIGGER RAPIST himself, Kelly Lee Williams. Raped so many women that they wrote a news article about him. Sick fucks, all of them. We have fun here and use vulgarity and racist yumor, but remember that these people are legitimately evil and sick fucks.
That guy is a serious piece of shit, I remember he posted about pretty much all of his family hates him.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
-Most of these people were touched or experienced some level of trauma as children
-It mentally locked them into childish mindsets
-This weird age regression makes them unable to relate to adults and thus they’re drawn to children and start fucking them

All of the pedos you listed are not shining examples of adults who have “adult” interests and responsibilities. They are all mentally children. As to why someone like Pat is willing to ignore all this is a different scenario

-Right wing news networks associate faggots with pedophiles
-“Unbiased” people like us see someone like Delaney and go “Holy fuck he is a pedophile”
-Patrick and the like completely ignore the substantiated accusations and think we’re calling him a pedo because he’s gay
-Even if they’re able to consciously accept he’s a pedo they’ll refuse to call him out for the above, they don’t even want the slightest accusation of being “homophobic”. Because idiots with less info will assume you calling a gay pedophile a pedophile is JUST because he’s gay.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Comorbidity but it's one-way. Being a kid toucher doesn't necessarily mean you like media about space ships for children but the inverse is very likely (almost a certainty) judging by every single person in Pat's sphere.

Also Patrick has never denied being a pedophile. Ade sniffed it on him and got their daughter away from him as fast as possible.
The longer this all goes on, the better Ade looks, honestly. With the chicken addition, Annabelle will even have a chance in the event of societal collapse. No way Pat would have given her all that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is the Nokes business back open? Is his account open again?
Looks like butterknife butt is still on lockdown since his KF page hasn’t been updated in a couple days. I don’t know about you but there was something really…off with Shane. Like there’s tons of dorks and losers in the Pat pack but he gave off a real dark vibe. Leslie picked up on it as well that he is a deranged and disturbed individual. I think his “GF” the kiwi’s found out she works for some tard wrangler service to assist demented adults with basic tasks like cleaning themselves and not burning their house down. Just how he would fight with people online was creepier than the rest - like calling peoples mouths a “fuckhole” and other perverted behavior. Creeps the hell outta me!