• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is the Patverse teeming with pedophiles?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Every single time someone comes on the radar they turn out to be a pedophile, from Eric Hildeman, Shane Nokes, Jackie Singh, Dominic Franchetti, Samuel Delaney and his butler Bill - Jackson Jones. The list is endless.

What the fuck?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No but he’s angrily defended every person on your list.

They all make me sick. Delaney, his elderly violently gay lover and their servant Bill is particularly weird but Shane Nokes is probably the most viscerally disgusting from the bunch.

Hildeman is on record defending and asserting his pedophilia, so at least he’s honest I guess?

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
7511118a694ec83ce60f4e52a0d9b695.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If his sisters disgusting cunt hadn’t been found Hildy would still be here to this day defending virtuous pedophiles.
One of the creepiest things I’ve ever heard came from Hildy calling people that lust after young children but don’t touch are “inactive pedos”

Now whenever I see a story on the news of some adult (that usually works at a school or with children) gets caught for KP I’m reminded of Hildy who would defend it as “he did nothing wrong! He just likes to look! It’s a victimless crime!” Like a true piece of shit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
One of the creepiest things I’ve ever heard came from Hildy calling people that lust after young children but don’t touch are “inactive pedos”

Now whenever I see a story on the news of some adult (that usually works at a school or with children) gets caught for KP I’m reminded of Hildy who would defend it as “he did nothing wrong! He just likes to look! It’s a victimless crime!” Like a true piece of shit.

It suggests they are lying in wait waiting to be activated like embedded terrorist cells or the aliens from war of the world.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Imagine a group of the biggest losers and weirdos like the SFWA and they actual feel bad for Paul. That’s a new level of pathetic

I don’t know, they’re devious two faced cunts. They were ready to sell him out to the Chinese for his pro Taiwan beliefs / being a pedophile. I don’t like snitching generally but the Chinese were right to ban him.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Comorbidity but it's one-way. Being a kid toucher doesn't necessarily mean you like media about space ships for children but the inverse is very likely (almost a certainty) judging by every single person in Pat's sphere.

Also Patrick has never denied being a pedophile. Ade sniffed it on him and got their daughter away from him as fast as possible.

G

Don't forget THE NIGGER RAPIST himself, Kelly Lee Williams. Raped so many women that they wrote a news article about him. Sick fucks, all of them. We have fun here and use vulgarity and racist yumor, but remember that these people are legitimately evil and sick fucks.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

It's a very real and serious problem in the science fiction community. The combination of leftist politics being not just the norm but the demand, the insular nature of the thing, the idea of fantasy worlds where the freaks, geeks and monsters are equal and valid, loose and liberal sexual ideas, the convention circuit full of starry eyed outsider youth interacting with lonely, creepy socially stunted older people all meeting at hotels often from out of town...

They're all living out a fantasy where their weird sexuality, ugly bodies and faces and inability to function in today's society is all solved by living on the bridge of the USS Enterprise where Picard accepts that in their culture they fuck kids, smell bad, have no skills outside of fantasizing and weigh 600 pounds.