Why Do We Hate Joe?

TorpidSloth

Both he and Anthony are slightly more self-aware versions of Fatrick basically. It's why I can't understand how anyone who liked or listened to O&A 100% hates Pat Posting.

"He's just some random guy who had nothing to do with the show."

K. But O&A was 90% about mocking and bullying retards who didn't know they were being mocked or bullied. Or did, but couldn't handle it. Ant knew, but couldn't take it. Joe knew sometimes, but his stupidity and arrogance overrode that most of the time. Opie too. Norton, for all his faults, had the comics understanding to just not engage 99% of the time.

Fucking Pat sued this place. He's given multiple interviews shitting on here for "ruining" his life and career, instead of just ignoring it. He's every Jocktober combined and personified. And fat.

Last edited:
I hate Nana, and Jimmy disgusts me, but with Joe, it's more like I enjoy his endless buffoonery. Joe is a bloated gasbag, with a vastly outsized ego, who's always as predictable as the tides. He's comic relief, like a retarded Three Stooges.
Plus, with Nana there's the "fall from grace" aspect. Not Joe though, he's been the same his entire life: a braying jackass and a born bullshitter.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He’s not hate-able like Rick or AntH, but there is something extremely dislikable about him. It mostly has to do (for me) with his arrogance and tough guy attitude. It’s laughable, I know, but somehow it irks me a lot that he really thinks he’s in some protected class just because of his baby bro.

I joke about getting in rich with Princess cruise lines because the reality is it’s so pathetic and sad that I feel Joseph ultimately deserves the humiliation. He went from blowing tons of money at the Borgata to hiding Jameson in a small glass Perrier bottle.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Joe Cumia is a comedy of errors. He makes me loff. I don't want to see his life ruined...it's already pretty shit to be perfectly honest witcha. He doesn't make the big 2U bucks anymore. Somehow he has been able to take his busking on the road (or the ocean, as it were) and he's having a miserable time. And he chooses to publicly share it because he can't help himself. I dont know how anyone here can actually hate the guy (except for the whole following teenage girl on Instagram thing, I hope he didn't purposely do that)

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joe Cumia is a comedy of errors. He makes me loff. I don't want to see his life ruined...it's already pretty shit to be perfectly honest witcha. He doesn't make the big 2U bucks anymore. Somehow he has been able to take his busking on the road (or the ocean, as it were) and he's having a miserable time. And he chooses to publicly share it because he can't help himself. I dont know how anyone here can actually hate the guy (except for the whole following teenage girl on Instagram thing, I hope he didn't purposely do that)
Fair enough, I guess he’s like an elderly retarded uncle who you just ignore / mock at family gatherings. The Instagram shit was very creepy though as is the stolen valor (verified that he fucking lies and swindles other people by playing a big bad vet).

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
One of my favorite more recent Joe moments that always tickles my ribs is when he was trying to do a live stream playing his geeetar at home and the pests called his phone causing the screen to freeze.

He had to keep getting up to reset his phone. He would come back and proclaim, “now I fixed it,” only for it to happen again and again. He kept blocking the numbers but he didn’t realize they just would make another burner account and the torment continued.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Joe Cumia is a low life loser who after all these years torments me still. He couldn't even get her to school today, yet is for some reason harassing me right now by text. She has been tardy 37 times and absent 10 days this year thanks to him. Have no idea what has set off this recent assault, most likely his fancy new accountant that is laundering his money for him. Funny that Brother Joe Entertainment pays the child support he is now threatening to not pay. He constantly is threatening court and is delusional and abusive. I will not have my daughter stigmatized and dissected in the charade he will cause that could go on for years and a mortgage's worth of legal fees. Sick fuck he is, I just told him i would get an order of protection if he doesn't stop. Has been 10 years of this constant psycho shit, no end in sight and he is poisoning layla's ability to just be a child.