• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Do We Hate Joe?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240414-151535~2.png
Screenshot_20240414-151617~2.png

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He’s not hate-able like Rick or AntH, but there is something extremely dislikable about him. It mostly has to do (for me) with his arrogance and tough guy attitude. It’s laughable, I know, but somehow it irks me a lot that he really thinks he’s in some protected class just because of his baby bro.

I joke about getting in rich with Princess cruise lines because the reality is it’s so pathetic and sad that I feel Joseph ultimately deserves the humiliation. He went from blowing tons of money at the Borgata to hiding Jameson in a small glass Perrier bottle.
I remember hearing about his poker playing once in awhile, but there is no way he could win at poker if his practice table was nana's basement full of idiots. If he wasn't cleaning out every player at that table every weekend he is not a poker player. I suspect his borgota trips were all on nana's account, no way could joe afford a gambling habit.

There was a U2 cover band at the hard rock last year that made 15 grand per weekend, you'd think Joe's time would have been better spent begging for a gig down there than blowing his brother's money.