Why did Landcow leave Crowder?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Screenshot_20230319-205831_Chrome.jpg

Look at those numbers...He gets more engagement than 90% of the OnA universe...Who would've guessed that Dave fucking Landau would pass everyone by?

FingerofGod

I also assumed Callen was a liberal. Did he jump ship after the rape accusations?
I think he’s always been a part of the rogan crew who are at least slightly more conservative than the other LA faggots but I think callen has been more aggressively anti woke lately because of what you said and probably seeing how his friend chris delia has been treated.
I never really follow the LA comics but callen was on LOS a while ago and it was one of the worst shows of all time. Made me actually agree with cancel culture for once. He stunk on ice, and of course the episode was 2 and a half hours long.

2chapos

I also assumed Callen was a liberal. Did he jump ship after the rape accusations?
Yes sort of ....More like an apolitical typical both sides maaaaaaaan to predictably agrees with whatever rogan views are. So free speech, trans kids/drag queen shit, anti woke.
He's not Dipaolo or Owen Benjamin. He needs a steady income stream because his patreon is shit circling the drain and the fighter and the kid isn't what it was . Those rape allegations plus the ongoing Schaub drama have really fucked him.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yes sort of ....More like an apolitical typical both sides maaaaaaaan to predictably agrees with whatever rogan views are. So free speech, trans kids/drag queen shit, anti woke.
He's not Dipaolo or Owen Benjamin. He needs a steady income stream because his patreon is shit circling the drain and the fighter and the kid isn't what it was . Those rape allegations plus the ongoing Schaub drama have really fucked him.
I always assumed their podcast did pretty well money wise.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Damn I thought he left compound just in time to land some big $$$ on Crowder when I saw the Daily Wire offering them 15m a year or whatever. Turns out he was doing the show for free and it turned into ZERO. Back on the road doing 100 seat rooms and not even Compound will have you back.