• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Why did Landcow leave Crowder?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Screenshot_20230319-205831_Chrome.jpg

Look at those numbers...He gets more engagement than 90% of the OnA universe...Who would've guessed that Dave fucking Landau would pass everyone by?

FingerofGod

I also assumed Callen was a liberal. Did he jump ship after the rape accusations?
I think he’s always been a part of the rogan crew who are at least slightly more conservative than the other LA faggots but I think callen has been more aggressively anti woke lately because of what you said and probably seeing how his friend chris delia has been treated.
I never really follow the LA comics but callen was on LOS a while ago and it was one of the worst shows of all time. Made me actually agree with cancel culture for once. He stunk on ice, and of course the episode was 2 and a half hours long.

2chapos

I also assumed Callen was a liberal. Did he jump ship after the rape accusations?
Yes sort of ....More like an apolitical typical both sides maaaaaaaan to predictably agrees with whatever rogan views are. So free speech, trans kids/drag queen shit, anti woke.
He's not Dipaolo or Owen Benjamin. He needs a steady income stream because his patreon is shit circling the drain and the fighter and the kid isn't what it was . Those rape allegations plus the ongoing Schaub drama have really fucked him.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Yes sort of ....More like an apolitical typical both sides maaaaaaaan to predictably agrees with whatever rogan views are. So free speech, trans kids/drag queen shit, anti woke.
He's not Dipaolo or Owen Benjamin. He needs a steady income stream because his patreon is shit circling the drain and the fighter and the kid isn't what it was . Those rape allegations plus the ongoing Schaub drama have really fucked him.
I always assumed their podcast did pretty well money wise.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Damn I thought he left compound just in time to land some big $$$ on Crowder when I saw the Daily Wire offering them 15m a year or whatever. Turns out he was doing the show for free and it turned into ZERO. Back on the road doing 100 seat rooms and not even Compound will have you back.