Why can’t that bald brain damaged retard Fetterman put a fucking shirt on?

Imager

I see penises everywhere
There's a theory that they replaced Fetterman. I don't care enough to research it, but I'll show it here.

c6fc227ca437655e.jpeg

962e6b84849f714b.jpeg

G

There's a theory that they replaced Fetterman. I don't care enough to research it, but I'll show it here.

c6fc227ca437655e.jpeg

962e6b84849f714b.jpeg
It does look like 3 or possibly 4 different guys, but Snackie Jackie's right on this one. The nose (weird left nostril) is the same in each one. It's just lighting/weight fluctuations/facial hair etc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

c6fc227ca437655e.jpeg

962e6b84849f714b.jpeg
The tattoo’s being fake all along would be great - the dates are supposed to be for all the people murdered in his shitty city from his time as a mayor. Another “he cares because he’s a regular guy just like us!” Lie they pushed on people. To me that’s more likely than replacing him yet it’s weird he now at 53 can all of a sudden grow the hair on his upper lip.

G

That's why I didn't research it. I noticed the nose too. But also, if there are multiple Fettermans, who the fuck cares.
I can't stand that Michael Malice faggot, but he did make me laugh when he said all he wants for Christmas is to see Fetterman's head spontaneously explode in the middle of Congress.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
I know saying it's Idiocracy is hack but this is straight The House of Representin' now. Why would someone elect the mayor of a horribly poor place that's one of the shittest in the state (in a state that includes Redding)?
I spent the first 18 years of my life there. Reading is a complete and utter shithole. You could give me a million dollars and year and a castle to live in, and I still wouldn't do it if it had to be in the Reading area.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I spent the first 18 years of my life there. Reading is a complete and utter shithole. You could give me a million dollars and year and a castle to live in, and I still wouldn't do it if it had to be in the Reading area.
I was friends in college with a black guy from Reading. He used to say things like his grandmother would carry a gun to her bingo hall. It was, uh, new to me.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I was friends in college with a black guy from Reading. He used to say things like his grandmother would carry a gun to her bingo hall. It was, uh, new to me.
I knew I white guy from there and we'd always give him shit because he's act like it was the deep ghetto. Then I figured bout it's the Lowell Mass of East PA

EraGodless

The Senate no longer enforcing a dress code for Senators to appease that bald slob Fetterman is fucked up.

Wearing basketball shorts and an old hoodie at the Senate is just wrong and I don’t care how boomer that makes me sound.

I don’t care this should actually be in off topic, either.
You cannot even go dressed like that to a court appearance at traffic court/municipal court house.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You cannot even go dressed like that to a court appearance at traffic court/municipal court house.
I was surprised recently at jury duty they didn’t spend people home who dressed like slobs like fetterman. Let’s not forget a certain judge would throw out lawyers for not being dressed properly but changing dress code because one tall retard can’t be bothered to look professional should anger more people - dressing the way he does while being involved in decisions should disqualify him because he obvious can’t be bothered to take it seriously.