Why can’t that bald brain damaged retard Fetterman put a fucking shirt on?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The Senate no longer enforcing a dress code for Senators to appease that bald slob Fetterman is fucked up.

Wearing basketball shorts and an old hoodie at the Senate is just wrong and I don’t care how boomer that makes me sound.

I don’t care this should actually be in off topic, either.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He has to keep making people think he’s the every man’s blue collar guy or they may find out he is all family money

I don’t actually know anything about him other than he’s ugly and talks like sloth from the goonies but would it kill him to wear a pair of pants?

Working class people are aspirational, they’d absolutely dress appropriately for a job like that. It’s only unemployed dead beats who think it’s cool to wear sports clothes in public office. See: Patrick Tomlinson.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The best part is they said Senators no longer have a dress code but normal non Senators have to wear a suit and tie. Rules for thee, not for me!!!

It’s pretty appropriate though, Chinese officials are immaculately presented and articulate and well read, Chinese kids are athletic, tested vigorously and held to standards.

It’s right our big fat tranny freak politicians are slobbing about in track suits raping kids and making everyone gay.

We are so resolutely fucked. The level of desperation, violence and poverty we are going to face will destroy anyone who isn’t honest enough to know it’s coming.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This is so fucking hate-able. He voted from the gallery with his hands because he was too depressed to put a shirt on? We’re okay with that as a society now? That’s a really good thing is it?

My God. We’re in the final stretch of US hegemony.
IMG_1189.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I don’t actually know anything about him other than he’s ugly and talks like sloth from the goonies but would it kill him to wear a pair of pants?

Working class people are aspirational, they’d absolutely dress appropriately for a job like that. It’s only unemployed dead beats who think it’s cool to wear sports clothes in public office. See: Patrick Tomlinson.
@Leonard Rhomberg isn’t even joking. He dresses like that to fool rubes into thinking he’s a blue collar guy. I remember researching him big during the midterms so i might get some of this wrong, but from what I remember he’s never actually had a job. Period. His first job was being mayor of some bum fuck Pennsylvania town where his parents paid him his salary for years on end. Then when he bought his first house his sister sold it to him for a ridiculous price, basically giving it to him but cheating the taxes. On top of that he’s a brooding strokey. The only reason he won is because he’s actually from Pennsylvania unlike the retarded charlatan Dr Oz, who I have no idea how they thought would win in the first place.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He has to keep making people think he’s the every man’s blue collar guy or they may find out he is all family money
Yeah they really want to keep that quiet - his campaign ads were so deceptive in relation to that. All about hes a blue collar working man while never telling you what kind of jobs he’s had over the years because he was a bum living off his parents. Most of his ads had other people talking for him how hes “real” and “salt of the earth” but he has so few accomplishments in his life they had little to mention. I’m not kidding but one of his ads was all about he’s a “regular guy” because he played high school football which was over 30 years ago and because of that you should vote for him instead of a successful and accomplished doctor. Thats how few accomplishments he’s had in his life - plus he was a retard before the stroke so now he’s really a giant potato.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
@Leonard Rhomberg isn’t even joking. He dresses like that to fool rubes into thinking he’s a blue collar guy. I remember researching him big during the midterms so i might get some of this wrong, but from what I remember he’s never actually had a job. Period. His first job was being mayor of some bum fuck Pennsylvania town where his parents paid him his salary for years on end. Then when he bought his first house his sister sold it to him for a ridiculous price, basically giving it to him but cheating the taxes. On top of that he’s a brooding strokey. The only reason he won is because he’s actually from Pennsylvania unlike the retarded charlatan Dr Oz, who I have no idea how they thought would win in the first place.
Correct - they sold him as blue collar but could never tell you where he worked, jobs he held, etc because he never worked. The town he was a mayor for is an old shitty factory town that has less than 2k people and doesn’t even have a bank. I believe the large house his sister sold him was like a dollar in some money moving scam. The job of mayor he had paid next to nothing because the town is so small and shitty it’s not a full time position. Even then he couldn’t be bothered to show up. He wears hoodies and shorts because he’s never had to look presentable for any kind of job. He also didn’t pay his taxes for a bit and his wife is a massive cunt that you know will be going into politics soon.

They made a big deal about him not taking the mayor house in the shit PA town because his house was already much larger but that’s more “he’s blue collar” bullshit. His kids go to private school of course.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Yeah they really want to keep that quiet - his campaign ads were so deceptive in relation to that. All about hes a blue collar working man while never telling you what kind of jobs he’s had over the years because he was a bum living off his parents. Most of his ads had other people talking for him how hes “real” and “salt of the earth” but he has so few accomplishments in his life they had little to mention. I’m not kidding but one of his ads was all about he’s a “regular guy” because he played high school football which was over 30 years ago and because of that you should vote for him instead of a successful and accomplished doctor. Thats how few accomplishments he’s had in his life - plus he was a retard before the stroke so now he’s really a giant potato.
I think I saw one of his ads on YouTube where he made a point to say how he opted not to live in the governors mansion which probably didn’t even matter since with his money he probably had a expensive home already.

Say probably again

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Correct - they sold him as blue collar but could never tell you where he worked, jobs he held, etc because he never worked. The town he was a mayor for is an old shitty factory town that has less than 2k people and doesn’t even have a bank. I believe the large house his sister sold him was like a dollar in some money moving scam. The job of mayor he had paid next to nothing because the town is so small and shitty it’s not a full time position. Even then he couldn’t be bothered to show up. He wears hoodies and shorts because he’s never had to look presentable for any kind of job. He also didn’t pay his taxes for a bit and his wife is a massive cunt that you know will be going into politics soon.

They made a big deal about him not taking the mayor house in the shit PA town because his house was already much larger but that’s more “he’s blue collar” bullshit. His kids go to private school of course.

What a lazy piece of shit. I get the impression now he can turn up and do his job he’ll find some other reason he can’t. Has he ever done a days work in his life?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Fetterman was such a bum they bragged about him having to buy his first suit for the debates at like 53. His parents paid for him to lay around and his mayor job was also misleading - it’s such a small shitty town being mayor isn’t close to a full time commitment so it didn’t pay much.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think I saw one of his ads on YouTube where he made a point to say how he opted not to live in the governors mansion which probably didn’t even matter since with his money he probably had a expensive home already.

Say probably again
That is true, they used that as part of his “blue collar” bull shit while his home was already much bigger and nicer than the mansion.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The Senate no longer enforcing a dress code for Senators to appease that bald slob Fetterman is fucked up.

Wearing basketball shorts and an old hoodie at the Senate is just wrong and I don’t care how boomer that makes me sound.

I don’t care this should actually be in off topic, either.
His whole campaign was lies and bullshit. His twitter account was obviously not him and run by his wife and he would tweet catty high school level maturity bullshit and people like Pat praised his “clap backs” which was funny because when asked about certain back and forth’s online you could tell he had no idea what they posting as him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s pretty appropriate though, Chinese officials are immaculately presented and articulate and well read, Chinese kids are athletic, tested vigorously and held to standards.

It’s right our big fat tranny freak politicians are slobbing about in track suits raping kids and making everyone gay.

We are so resolutely fucked. The level of desperation, violence and poverty we are going to face will destroy anyone who isn’t honest enough to know it’s coming.
It really is a bad sign - these are elected leaders and now they can’t even be bothered to dress professionally? My jobs dress code is “business causal” which is pretty much don’t wear shorts or a t-shirt which any responsible adult should have no problem following but now those standards are too much for our government.