• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Are Most Redditors Completely Retarded When It Comes To The Homeless Population?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Yea that’s an ideal society, sitting next to a junkie nodding out that smells like shit and piss on my way to work on the subway or having a vagabond piss on the wall 10 yards away from where im sipping an espresso on sunday morning

Do you not live in the city, fella?
95% of homeless are drug addicts looking for their next fix
Nobody who just got fired that is down on their luck is sleeping on the fucking L train lmao. They go to the shelter until thwy get kicked out for shooting up
They CHOOSE that life because of bleeding hearts that give them a dollar
everytime they play the shitty trumpet
The purge in real life would be a wonderful thing
That’s where I’m at.

:image_9247_lg:

I said the scenes you're describing are the effect of giving them nowhere to sleep or piss. Almost half of homeless people are employed; I'm totally in favor of kicking the other 60% off the liferaft, but that 40% deserves somewhere decent without a curfew. Could be a place to sleep with a shared bathroom, but a warm place with a roof sounds fair to me.

Take care of the people I just mentioned, then we have proper cause to be harsh with the guy nodding off on the subway.

G

Take care of the people I just mentioned, then we have proper cause to be harsh with the guy nodding off on the subway.
That guy nodding off on the subway probably isn't employed and sleeps rough despite the availability of shelters. He has nothing to do with down on their luck, employed (and usually couch-surfing) people. I don't know why we'd wait until every temporarily dispossessed person gets into stable housing before we start rounding up the junkies, bums and schizos. You're never going to solve the homeless problem if your solution depends on nobody normal ever hitting a bump in the road.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I'm not saying the solution is to literally give them the house awaiting a new renter/owner, but it's equally childish to see pearl clutching about homeless people are sleeping on subways or going to the bathroom outside. Where the fuck are they supposed to sleep or take a piss? I'm upper middle class and it takes some fucking gamesmanship to use the bathroom as a paying customer in some places.
Of course you are.

:image_9247_lg:

I said the scenes you're describing are the effect of giving them nowhere to sleep or piss. Almost half of homeless people are employed; I'm totally in favor of kicking the other 60% off the liferaft, but that 40% deserves somewhere decent without a curfew. Could be a place to sleep with a shared bathroom, but a warm place with a roof sounds fair to me.

You must live in California. That's pretty much the only state with working homeless.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I was homeless for 8 years. At night I would ride the subway smoking crack, giving blowjobs, and screaming about the government to uncomfortable strangers while shitting my 80s acid wash jeans. By day I was a corporate attorney defending fortune 500 clients before judges. If only someone had offered me a donut.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Homeless people are homeless for a reason. Imagine being such a fuck-up that you burned every single bridge in your life and have no one to turn to or a couch to sleep on while you get your shit together. Even Patrick isn't homeless and he's about as retarded and hostile as you can get. These are people who couldn't function in society. Kill them all, we don't need them.

"Oh, but some of them are just crazy and need expensive meds, it's not their fault!" Get rid of them too, who needs 'em.

G

Homeless people are homeless for a reason. Imagine being such a fuck-up that you burned every single bridge in your life and have no one to turn to or a couch to sleep on while you get your shit together. Even Patrick isn't homeless and he's about as retarded and hostile as you can get. These are people who couldn't function in society. Kill them all, we don't need them.

"Oh, but some of them are just crazy and need expensive meds, it's not their fault!" Get rid of them too, who needs 'em.
Advocates love to blur the lines here, too. They count employed, non-junkie couch-surfers as homeless along with schizo junkies despite the fact that they're two different things. "No Fixed Address" are the weasel words that they use.

The vast majority of "homeless" people are just in transition and eventually figure something out for themselves. They shouldn't even be part of the statistics. It's apples and oranges.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I worked in Las Vegas and was homeless. Never tried a drug in my life. Luckily had a car to sleep in.
Was it an import?

larry-king-dead1.jpg

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I know that a decent amount of them are virtue signaling and they don't really, care but there are enough of these retards out there that just make you shake your head.

It's like they don't understand push pull factors or the regulations that are placed on food manufacturers and grocery stores.

This faggot got a lot of attaboys from Reddit fags, because he supposedly donated this shit to homeless people. Lol. Do the dummies replying really not know that the least of a homeless person's problems are securing food? Also, a decent amount of homeless people travel light or they're not going to carry boxes of donuts and other shit on their person.

I mean at least 90% of the homeless on/in skid row there in LA would be trying to sell this shit to pay for more dope, no?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I worked in Las Vegas and was homeless. Never tried a drug in my life. Luckily had a car to sleep in.
How did you become homeless?

I can't even imagine being a homeless person and waking up in my car every morning and going to a job.

I've never seriously considered suicide, but I'm sure I would've if I was ever homeless. I'm not judging. I may just be a weak faggot.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

I can't even imagine being a homeless person and waking up in my car every morning and going to a job.

I've never seriously considered suicide, but I'm sure I would've if I was ever homeless. I'm not judging. I may just be a weak faggot.
IDK about this guy but there's a different type of homeless too. There are people like Mark Cuban who were homeless at one point because it was easier that way when he put everything into his business. I mean a lot of the old school famous entrepreneurs were homeless at one point if you listen to their stories. I'm sure some embellish their stories and had help from their parents.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

It's oddly liberating. Granted it brings on a whole new group of concerns, but it provides a certain amount of peace of mind that's hard to explain and hard to replicate.