Why are black people obsessed with A Goofy Movie?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I remember reading that Goofy was always meant to be a black guy. He's a stupid, clumsy dope who trips over his own feet all the time and he wears one of those little Adebisi hats.

Then A Goofy Movie came out and it turns out Goofy is a single father who goes out of his way to bond with his faggot son, so I guess the whole "Goofy is black" thing is out the window.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I grew up in the '90s and yet I never watched A Goofy Movie (looked corny to me) and I could never get into DBZ. Now every black dude around my age I meet is obsessed with both. Wha happen?
Yeah I never got that either, I’m in my late 30s and have heard black guys my age and younger go crazy for shit like Goofy and DBZ. I thought that stuff was corny when I was younger.
Screenshots_2023-02-27-08-49-24.png

Screenshots_2023-02-27-08-50-56.png

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I don't really care for Atlanta but they did a mockumentary episode about the making of A Goofy movie this season and it's unironically a masterpiece. One of the best and funniest things I've seen in forever.

Here are some retards talking and laughing over it but it has some clips:

For real, that episode is so brilliant. It takes itself so seriously that you forget it's a Mockumentary and then it just drops a joke on you.

I forget the exact line, but early in the episode when they're talking about the guy's childhood in South Central. His dad (?) is real serious and poignant, and then just goes "yeah you bring that cartoon shit to the hood, niggas gonna clown you".

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I don't really care for Atlanta but they did a mockumentary episode about the making of A Goofy movie this season and it's unironically a masterpiece. One of the best and funniest things I've seen in forever.

Here are some retards talking and laughing over it but it has some clips:

Honestly one of the best episodes of Atlanta. First two seasons of that show were pretty great, but the third was such dogshit and the fourth aside from the Goofy and Soulja Boy killer episodes just wasn't as memorable as the first two.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Honestly one of the best episodes of Atlanta. First two seasons of that show were pretty great, but the third was such dogshit and the fourth aside from the Goofy and Soulja Boy killer episodes just wasn't as memorable as the first two.

The whole Amsterdam tour subplot was disappointing but some of the one-off episodes of S3 were okay. The Reparations episode and the one where the black kid doesn't qualify for the scholarship are great.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
- Killer soundtrack with the Prince protege Tevin Campbell doing some funky new jack music.
- Playing a black pop star character PowerLine. Well I guess he was a dog, not really black, but the singer is obviously singing nigger pop music played by a black actor.
- The love interest Roxanne was curvaceous and seemed to be portrayed as a mutt pitbull mulatto.
- The story is about a black dog from a single parent household, and his Type-2 diabetic black weeb friend hijacking nigger music events.

Skeeter from Doug was a black friend. We know when someone is supposed to be black. Goofy is black. A lot of the cartoons from that era was nigger behavior with minstrel gloves and all. Goofy was a bumbling slave. I grew up with 3 black kids in particular who even spoke like Goofy naturally.