• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who's the biggest faggot on the internet?

Biggest faggot?

• Steven Crowder

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Jimmy Dore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Kuklinski

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Tim Pool

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Logan Paul

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Lex Fridman

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Sam Seder

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Hasan Piker

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Jordan Peterson

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Matt Walsh

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
G

Wow she's fat. I'd berate her too
She's pregnant.

I tapped out as soon as he said "wifely duties". I always knew Crowder was a psycho on top of being an Adderall addict. Anyways I voted for Jordan Peterson for being a pill popping depressed faggot who cries about everything yet somehow people listen to his teachings like they are gospel. I can't believe anyone would look at him and say "I wanna be like that guy!" Also he has one daughter who fucks niggers.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I voted Logan Paul. I’ve only ever seen one of his videos. It was a music video and I seriously considered shooting and killing him for like a week afterwards. I ultimately decided against it but the visceral reaction I had to it/him was so strong he deserves my vote.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
fagboy.jpg

G

I hate voting under dark mode because you can't see your fucking checkmark.

But I say Lex and it's only because he reminds me of this Bosnian I smoked weed with who never once contributed to smoke sessions and just hung around some other Bosnian who I was close to.

He also lived at home with his parents and sister when he was 26 years. In a 2BR apartment that was about 1000 SQ ft.

Imagine sharing a room with your 20 year old sister at that age?
You really are people that know people, Art.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This isn’t Facebook, faggot. This is a shitposting forum.

Yet every other shitposter manages to be interesting in some way. I can't even troll you because you're such a nothing.

The only noteworthy thing about you is how the alliance demanded you get into the private chat and take a spot away from an interesting poster who might contribute something of substance.

Even then you're too painfully boring to be a Cakehorn alt, so you're either an Aussie alt or some tard he met down at the Dutch looney bin.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Yet every other shitposter manages to be interesting in some way. I can't even troll you because you're such a nothing.

The only noteworthy thing about you is how the alliance demanded you get into the private chat and take a spot away from an interesting poster who might contribute something of substance.

Even then you're too painfully boring to be a Cakehorn alt, so you're either an Aussie alt or some tard he met down at the Dutch looney bin.
You are gay for posting this.