• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who's the biggest faggot on the internet?

Biggest faggot?

• Steven Crowder

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Jimmy Dore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Kuklinski

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Tim Pool

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Logan Paul

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Lex Fridman

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Sam Seder

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Hasan Piker

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Jordan Peterson

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Matt Walsh

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Forum Clout
Jimmy Dore is annoying but his clips aren’t too bad. He actually calls out a lot of the bullshit and (I think) even gets close to naming the J.
"The covid vaccine is fucking poison. And don't get me started on Joe Biden! He's a war criminal and a tool for the banks!"

"Did you take the vaccine, Jimmy?"

"YEAH."

"Did you vote for Joe Biden?"

"YEAH I DID BUT CAUSE HE SAID HE SUPPORTED UNIONS AND STUFF!"

Nigger has the worst judgment on everything.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Wow she's fat. I'd berate her too
Not to defend fat people, she's pregnant and he's berating her into making he handle things she shouldn't... not that she should keep his kid and probably should have douched with the dog medicine to solve the problem

I votes crowder but I've always hated that gorilla mindset faggot Cernovich and assume he's like the rest of the alt-right and secretly sucks dick.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I hate voting under dark mode because you can't see your fucking checkmark.

But I say Lex and it's only because he reminds me of this Bosnian I smoked weed with who never once contributed to smoke sessions and just hung around some other Bosnian who I was close to.

He also lived at home with his parents and sister when he was 26 years. In a 2BR apartment that was about 1000 SQ ft.

Imagine sharing a room with your 20 year old sister at that age?
Sounds hot