• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who's the biggest faggot on the internet?

Biggest faggot?

• Steven Crowder

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Jimmy Dore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Kuklinski

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Tim Pool

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Logan Paul

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Lex Fridman

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Sam Seder

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Hasan Piker

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Jordan Peterson

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Matt Walsh

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Jordan Peterson should be on that list too tbh.

I tried watching a thing where he was interviewing someone else recently and he spent the whole fucking time going off on tangents with his own thoughts and his verbal crutches are so annoying. He must've said "it doesn't seem obvious to me that.." about 50 fucking times. He's also just an overly emotional wreck these days. Fucking cries at almost anything.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
766368af-4334-4b3c-a703-2a7c15e7fad8.jpg

This faggot expert has a life-changing hack for everything.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Matt Walsh is good on some stuff, like challenging all the deranged trans shit on a large platform, but I agree he's also a faggot. He's not dissimilar to Jordan Peterson in that way.
I've been watching him talking about his movie get censored by THE TRANS MAN like it came out yesterday for a month. You can't skate by on one accomplishment for all of life and bitch and cry that people aren't finding it as relevant as they did at first.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Faggot or not you decide:

The Interviewer couldn't be a bigger cunt though. I was almost to the point of bashing my brain. Fuckin roastie.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I hate voting under dark mode because you can't see your fucking checkmark.

But I say Lex and it's only because he reminds me of this Bosnian I smoked weed with who never once contributed to smoke sessions and just hung around some other Bosnian who I was close to.

He also lived at home with his parents and sister when he was 26 years. In a 2BR apartment that was about 1000 SQ ft.

Imagine sharing a room with your 20 year old sister at that age?