• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who’s ready for lolsuit part 2?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It wouldn't surprise me if this guy is lying about his brain cancer or whatever it is. Aren't people who receive a terminal diagnosis supposed to acquire some perspective on life? Yet this faggot is trying to use the law to go after people who insult him on the internet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It wouldn't surprise me if this guy is lying about his brain cancer or whatever it is. Aren't people who receive a terminal diagnosis supposed to acquire some perspective on life? Yet this faggot is trying to use the law to go after people who insult him on the internet.
It’s all for attention, look at the freaks on twitter and they spend their days playing oppression Olympics. He probably had a migraine and convinced himself he is “high risk” for brain cancer.

I listened to Artie’s Podcast yesterday with Bob Saget and they spoke about Norm and it sounds like he was told he would beat his leukemia but once things changed for the worse he became more of a spiritual person in his final years. This tool uses his “cancer” lie to fish for sympathy and attention while Norm did the opposite by keeping his illness silent.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He did say it was benign. Wasn't even symptomatic, so I believe him, which is odd because I get the impression that he's dishonest about almost everything.