• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who’s ready for lolsuit part 2?

Forum Clout
He’s a confirmed pedofile with a tranny wife larping as a pastor to fuck more kids.
get it?

Running around calling anyone a pedo is like when they run around calling anyone a Nazi. Anthony said he'd fuck a kid if it was legal. Joe said there's nothing wrong with looking at KP. Paul had the naughty flickr photos. Pat opposed an anti-pedophile protest and tried to paint them as Nazis.

The fact you guys are so quick to throw on the pedo label because... he works at a church? Yet a good chunk of you think Michael Jackson was innocent and just really really really into non-sexual sleepovers with little boys.

G

Running around calling anyone a pedo is like when they run around calling anyone a Nazi. Anthony said he'd fuck a kid if it was legal. Joe said there's nothing wrong with looking at KP. Paul had the naughty flickr photos. Pat opposed an anti-pedophile protest and tried to paint them as Nazis.

The fact you guys are so quick to throw on the pedo label because... he works at a church? Yet a good chunk of you think Michael Jackson was innocent and just really really really into non-sexual sleepovers with little boys.
Fuck off pedo! He was let go from a Christian school for undisclosed reasons.

This is America! Guilty until proven innocent!

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So now we get to hear how the police are on the case for the next 3 years
The police are racist killers and they should be fired for not taking a dangerous injection! I hate them!

but they need to take my online meanies to task as soon as I demand it, this is a good use of their time and resources, resources I advocate they lose and are defunded

I fucking hate this guy already

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
I love how this filthy kike just waddled his way into this forum’s path and threatened it with a lawsuit and/or criminal charges, right as soon as the Tomlinson lolsuit saga is coming to a close.

His tumor will take him out before the first preliminary hearing, which will end up going absolutely nowhere (as was the case with Pat’s lolsuit). Why is he wasting his last days on Earth giving this place attention?

Shit like this is why I genuinely despise kikes. Even on their deathbeds they still crave attention and money.
Is there any evidence he actually has this tumor? It seems like something an attention seeker like him would lie about for retweets and "I'm so sorries".

Forum Clout
Fuck off pedo! He was let go from a Christian school for undisclosed reasons.

This is America! Guilty on till proven innocent!

I just really hate pedophiles to the point where I don't like tossing that label around based on "he was fired from a school once". I genuinely believe Paul and Anthony lust after underage children. I genuinely believe Patrick & Joe, while not pedos themselves, enable and excuse predatory behavior when their "friends" or family do it.

I don't wanna cheapen my very honest opinions of these four sickos by going "this new guy is a pedo too hee haw! Every single liberal on twitter is a kid toucher!" But whatever, I'll stop being a wet blanket. It'll be nice to not get named as a John Doe in this one.

G

I love how this filthy kike just waddled his way into this forum’s path and threatened it with a lawsuit and/or criminal charges, right as soon as the Tomlinson lolsuit saga is coming to a close.

His tumor will take him out before the first preliminary hearing, which will end up going absolutely nowhere (as was the case with Pat’s lolsuit). Why is he wasting his last days on Earth giving this place attention?

Shit like this is why I genuinely despise kikes. Even on their deathbeds they still crave attention and money.
I grew up around a lot of racist Jewish people when I lived in the suburbs but I’m just idk meh about people like this. I’ve also known some working class conservative blue collar Jews who are relatively normal people.

This faggot won’t learn any better than the pig man (a pig man, Jerry!) but it’d be fun to bat his fascist faggot face around . Nice fascist faggot face, stupid.

G

I just really hate pedophiles to the point where I don't like tossing that label around based on "he was fired from a school once". I genuinely believe Paul and Anthony lust after underage children. I genuinely believe Patrick & Joe, while not pedos themselves, enable and excuse predatory behavior when their "friends" or family do it.

I don't wanna cheapen my very honest opinions of these four sickos by going "this new guy is a pedo too hee haw! Every single liberal on twitter is a kid toucher!" But whatever, I'll stop being a wet blanket. It'll be nice to not get named as a John Doe in this one.
I just fawking with you brotherman!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Th
Is there any evidence he actually has this tumor? It seems like something an attention seeker like him would lie about for retweets and "I'm so sorries".
this guy seems like a needy fuck like Uncle Paul. He wants to talk tough against the “MAGA” crowd (not much of a thing anymore) and pretend he’s one of the Christian “good ones” while proudly trying to divide people over bullshit politics. This guy is exactly why people have so much distrust in organized religion. Guys like this want to hide behind the term Christian as an excuse for their asshole behavior.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
I doubt dude even really went to the police. Maybe he is as deranged as pat, I haven't been paying very close attention. But this guy seems like a real fibber pardon my language.

Soon he'll tweet that the trolls were arrested. He'll give some excuse like "can't go into details for legal reasons" and his followers will clap like seals and congratulate him because everyone on twitter is braindead.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I doubt dude even really went to the police. Maybe he is as deranged as pat, I haven't been paying very close attention. But this guy seems like a real fibber pardon my language.

Soon he'll tweet that the trolls were arrested. He'll give some excuse like "can't go into details for legal reasons" and his followers will clap like seals and congratulate him because everyone on twitter is braindead.
I also believe this, he will just tweet vague stuff like “Justice has been served” or something and use this for attention. Twitter is all about getting attention which is why it’s the most pathetic people. He’s acting like the police dropped everything and got the FBI involved because someone was mean to him. Didn’t Pat admit something like police won’t even look into anything unless a minimum money amount in damages was involved?

Forum Clout
Th

this guy seems like a needy fuck like Uncle Paul. He wants to talk tough against the “MAGA” crowd (not much of a thing anymore) and pretend he’s one of the Christian “good ones” while proudly trying to divide people over bullshit politics. This guy is exactly why people have so much distrust in organized religion. Guys like this want to hide behind the term Christian as an excuse for their asshole behavior.
He's an oven dodger that tried to infiltrate Christianity for subversive kike purposes. To the ovens with this mother fucker and his family