Who would you bet on in a death match between Mewler and Bam?

G

No weapons, just skin on skin.

If Mew is indeed white, I'd give her the edge. She may not have the athleticism that Bam's slave genes contribute, but she'll have the ruthless meanness that helped 10% of the global population conquer 50% of the planet (Northern Germans = Anglo-Saxons = British Empire = America 1776-1960.)

If she's a fat chink, like some of you rapscallions say, schizo mulatto Bam wins the day.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Depends how old Mew really is. I think Bam is younger and more prone to violence (for obvious reasons). I assume she would immediately try to scratch and gouge the eyes with long tacky nails.

That being said there’s also the chance her medications have her reaction time slowed enough that Mews would make easy work of her.

In the end I need to see Mewler’s tits to decide.

G

Depends how old Mew really is. I think Bam is younger and more prone to violence (for obvious reasons). I assume she would immediately try to scratch and gouge the eyes with long tacky nails.

That being said there’s also the chance her medications have her reaction time slowed enough that Mews would make easy work of her.

In the end I need to see Mewler’s tits to decide.
Tbf, the shit that Bam has said about Mew's kid would provide murder fuel no matter what shape she is in. I know we all like to play the cellar table game of "anything goes, nice shirt, stupid." But anyone with children knows that's a line you don't cross. And I can't, or rather don't want to imagine, how much more that would be the case if your child had actually died.

G

Bam would be too sedated and her reflexes would be too slow. The meds combined with the McDonald's diet would make her too weak to fight. Mewler has been eating venison and she has deep anger that would come out in a fight. I think she'd rip out Bams hair and curb stomp her Derek Vineyard style.

G

Gotta go with Mew on this one. I'm guessing Bam goes mental patient crazy in the begging but gets gassed quick. Mew keeps her hands up and blocks the initial fury and then cleans up the tired, sloppy, out of breath heap that was once a furious schizo with a few well placed right crosses to the jaw.

RobertMewler

Ha! Real talk? Bam's fatter, softer, and absolutely slower than me. Over the summer I split (and stacked) 2 cords of firewood myself by hand with my 6 lb maul in the fresh mountain air while she was no doubt lounging around getting baked and coughing up rancid lougies. Add in the murder fuel you described and it's absolutely a lock.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
I got Mew. She's probably yoked from hauling firewood, pumping water, and churning butter.
1018.jpg

G

Ha! Real talk? Bam's fatter, softer, and absolutely slower than me. Over the summer I split (and stacked) 2 cords of firewood myself by hand with my 6 lb maul in the fresh mountain air while she was no doubt lounging around getting baked and coughing up rancid lougies. Add in the murder fuel you described and it's absolutely a lock.
Told ya.

Bam comes out swinging like a schizo off their thorazine, gets blown up after about 45 seconds, and that's when my nigger mew pushes in for the kill.