White wahmen hate thread

G

hello darkness my old friend

fuck.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This warms my heart.

Will she be assaulted while living on the street?
I saw a homeless woman today by an overpass and she had a dog. Can’t even be responsible enough to have a place to live and food but of course has a dog. The only homeless people I hate are the ones with dogs, like Norm said “thats gotta be the worlds longest walk for that dog”

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I saw a homeless woman today by an overpass and she had a dog. Can’t even be responsible enough to have a place to live and food but of course has a dog. The only homeless people I hate are the ones with dogs, like Norm said “thats gotta be the worlds longest walk for that dog”
They tend to earn more money begging if they have a dog.

Spook

You ever been robbed at gun point? Chased by a bum with a box cutter? Ever had to keep two girls secret from each other? Have you ever had to buy weight (that's pounds of weed, kids) from a guy you don't really know? Ever had someone literally out looking for you to try to fight or stab you? Ever done some shit that you're sure you're gonna catch charges for? That's some stressful, anxiety causing shit. I'm not trying to call you a faggot, instead I'm saying that if you experience shit like that in your teens and 20s, the average every day shit of adulthood isn't going to fuck you up. The problem is that every subsequent generation is being robbed of the opportunities to build resolve. The more people sit inside, have everything delivered to them and avoid interactions, the more our minds have to cope with when to apply anxiety to our daily lives.
Are you an actual tough guy?

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Predator gets busted trying to meet a 14-year-old girl in Portland, Oregon. As he’s getting interrogated, a woke woman walks over and says: “I just wanted to make sure that the brown person was safe.”

There is no saving this fucking country. In the 60s they started getting our women. In the 80s-90s they started making men into big idiots on tv. That continued in commercials in the aughts and then masculinity was 'toxic'.

It's actually unbridled femininity that is 'toxic'. And that's why women throughout history have been repressed.

This video pissed me off so much. Must protect fat brown pedo from angry White man.