White wahmen hate thread

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I was searching for shit about hannah pearl davis (nigger fucker redpill grifter) and this thread popped up in my search results.

I know 2xchromosomes is just trannies, fatties and bots but holy fuck it's so insane to me what women think men find attractive:

View attachment 186364

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. You cracked it. Alphas are going out of their way to date feminist cunts and then dumping them once they're "broken" (the feminist cunts were broken in the first place).

It's not men just fucking what's unfortunately available, and then leaving you when you get too annoying. No, it's a master plan to break le feminists. Oy vey, she figured it out, shut it down.

Let's explore this bitch's profile.

View attachment 186365

She has a fake white woman condition, "Hyperhidrosis" which means:

"Hyperhidrosis is the condition in which you sweat in an excessive amount in a particular area of the body."

So basically she's a fat fuck who sweats a lot and decided that means she has a disorder.

Fat cunt.
Pearl is single cause she's ugly. No man seriously cares about a woman's opinions.

I would date the biggest feminist blue hair this side of Berkeley if her ass was good enough and I think that's true of most men. It might even be fun, you could bully all her fat friends and lgbtq allies.

Last edited:

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
1000015782.jpg

I hope he gives her the gift of an STD after a vigorous hate fucking, and then shows her the video of him fucking a dutch whore, right before dumping her controlling ass.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Murdoch doesn’t deserve it, I mean imagine relinquishing your job to someone younger instead of clinging to it like your life depended on it

G

my coworker keeps complaining about her relatives dying or getting cancer, like she's the only person in the world who has illness in her family.

she has her phone calls at her desk, instead of leaving to the break room like everyone else does with personal calls, and was like "oh no... no no no... no, this is awful" throughout it. Then after the call, she waited for someone to ask what was wrong (I hate that someone did) and revealed that her cousin has cancer. then she went home early. I ignored her the entire time, not even saying bye, even though I sit closest to her. fucking annoying.

G

I'll never forget when a black woman helped pay for my food in a cafe in Harlem because I didn't have enough cash. Me, a pasty ass white guy, on the receiving end of a random act of kindness by a black lady in HARLEM. She was one of those "oh honey child" black women.

A modern white woman would never do that for someone. The extent of her "good samaritan" work involves raising money for refugees. Cunts.