• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
ce979ea5fb9b38fc.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
White women shoplift constantly. Then they get married and just spend all my money instead. Keep shoplifting, ladies! *slaps mic against knee*

Charges dropped
Record expunged

Lol I thought everywhere decided to not have these kind of interactions with shoplifters anymore so this type of shit doesn't happen. Especially after they make it out the door. Vegas you can steal as much as you want and no one will do a thing about it.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Lol I thought everywhere decided to not have these kind of interactions with shoplifters anymore so this type of shit doesn't happen. Especially after they make it out the door. Vegas you can steal as much as you want and no one will do a thing about it.
She needed to get punted in the cunt the second she started that melodramatic screeching.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The worst part is that it works because young faggots are like "muh soft tummies". The next generation is ruined, abort them and start over.
That’s another problem, I keep seeing more and more skinny / thin guys with fat girls that keep getting fatter. It’s something I never thought I’d see and will only get worse. I work with a good amount of people in their late 20s / early 30s and the majority of women are not only slobs but dress like complete shit with high waist mom jeans or their fat gut hanging out.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

This is minor but she gets more entitled as she goes on.

I'd venture to guess that 100+ years ago she would not have dared to speak to a man she did not know like this.
Old Northern blokes are the best. They are such stubborn, sarcastic pricks.. i knew a few people like this guy, tend to be really racist too lol. Also, imagine asking someone to move from a public bench for your tiktok fitness video, stupid Manc slag,