• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

White wahmen hate thread

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Bb7WLbFh.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Alright so for 90% of that video I’m thinking “These women are retarded. I wouldn’t write them back either, I’m already bored by their endless nonsense.”

But then whoever that was that came in at the very end was FAWKIN’ hilarious and based.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Alright so for 90% of that video I’m thinking “These women are retarded. I wouldn’t write them back either, I’m already bored by their endless nonsense.”

But then whoever that was that came in at the very end was FAWKIN’ hilarious and based.
I'm listening the whole way through and trying not to skip ahead. Why are these voices so odd sounding? They cut in and out very strangely.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm listening the whole way through and trying not to skip ahead. Why are these voices so odd sounding? They cut in and out very strangely.
you can skip around. It’s just retarded 40 year old women writing high school-tier notes to a boy they think is cute.

It’s all pathetic until the last one that just goes DEATH CON 3 about how he’s going to be raped daily in prison and visited by the spirits / memories of his family he murdered every night.

It’s like the punchline to a joke, there’s like 8 letters sucking his dick and begging for his attention and then suddenly some based Stacy eviscerating him.