• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the vidyagames?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
What are you faggots playing?

I've been playing some D3 on my new laptop recently (New Razer Blade 14 with a 3070) and I'm doing that to prepare for D2 Remaster which I preordered. On PS5 I'm playing Kena Bridge of Spirits which so far is pretty damn good and one of the best looking games I've ever seen. On Series X I mostly just play multi platform stuff like Destiny 2 or ESO. Hyped for Halo Infinite though.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I tried Psychonauts 2. bOOORRRIIINNNG.

AC valahalla was fun, i played it 30 min at a time for about four months. The Zero Horizon Dawn sequel will be incredible, but it’s a 2022 release now. Nothing else looks interesting.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Recently played through Halo ODST. It's my favorite game in the franchise. Really enjoy the film noir aspect, the setting, and the soundtrack. Besides Silent Hill 2, it's the only videogame OST that I have on rotation.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I play GTA Online. I'm usually the vigilante in the lobby helping people who are getting griefed by a bully. I'll also help people do their deliveries and go along my way afterward. Stuck on the side of the road? I'll pick you up. Need help getting away from those pesky cops? Say no more, I'll help ya. Just hop in the car and enjoy the ride.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I tried Psychonauts 2. bOOORRRIIINNNG.

AC valahalla was fun, i played it 30 min at a time for about four months. The Zero Horizon Dawn sequel will be incredible, but it’s a 2022 release now. Nothing else looks interesting.
Never played the original Psychonauts but people are losing their shit over the new one and it's free on game pass so I might as well try it. I loved the first Horizon and I was thinking about replaying it on PS5 with the new patch. I'm a few hours into Valhalla but I stopped because I wasn't sure I had the time to sink that much time into another AC game. I'll play it, eventually.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
American-Psycho-Morning-Routine-Moisturizer.png

I've been playing some D3 on my new laptop recently (New Razer Blade 14 with a 3070) and I'm doing that to prepare for D2 Remaster which I preordered. On PS5 I'm playing Kena Bridge of Spirits which so far is pretty damn good and one of the best looking games I've ever seen. On Series X I mostly just play multi platform stuff like Destiny 2 or ESO.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
hell let loose is pretty dope for a WWII military sim-ish shooter. looks really good if you have a decent rig, and the maps are large and elaborate enough to not feel repetitive. it's very much in the vein of the battlefield games, so matches tend to last a long time, and all the classes feel different to play. very engaging game so far.

finished last of us part two last week and what a chore that was. if you liked the first one, i suggest waiting for a sale to pick it up. it's the same generic third-person stealth gameplay stretched out over 20 hours only in order to tell a shitty revenge story.

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Related question: any good horror/survival horror/scary video games? A couple of recent Halloweens I played a horror themed game during October the way you would marathon horror movies

One of them was Phantasmagoria, a point and click format game from 1995 (think Return to Zork) I remember looking at on the BestBuy shelves as a tyke thinking it "wow that looks badass I wish I could buy that." It had all the cheese, cringe, and charm of watching a nice B movie and was a treat. I saw someone else say they intend to play Silent Hill 1 in honor of the season. Being a Resident Evil man myself, I never played that and am considering HTPC emulating it to honor the season

G

I've tried to play Valhalla, but odyssey burned me out. COD warzone sucks. All I could get excited for now is a new dead space or bio shock.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
One of the crew had an old Xbox 360 with some games. I don't like going deeeeeep with the videogames anymore as I feel like it's a time waster, but Gosia said it would be a good self care during down time. Dames, I tell ya...

So I've been playing Goldenete Reloaded. I actually like it, as different as it is from the original. Something about alternate concepts of existing IP's always interested me, and seeing Craig replace Brosnan is kind of neat.

It's better than the movie SPECTRE, that's for sure.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
fallout new vegas

was trying to do some DLC quest before finishing the main story and it teleported me to some futuristic looking place with zingy wacky talking computers, so boring and no way out until i beat it, gay

I've tried to play Valhalla, but odyssey burned me out. COD warzone sucks. All I could get excited for now is a new dead space or bio shock.
odyssey was so long man i didnt even know the main story was over and was wondering how long is this gonna to take
Been playing Tales of Arise. Fun game. Nice having consoles when you have a PC, stupid.
were you the one that love the Trails games? i am trying to wrap it up with trails 2 and the dungeons crawling are brutally boring

anyway OP not only have a gaming PC, he also own 2 of the newest console. i would never stop soyfacing if i were him with that much gaming equipment in me house