• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with the NFL?

G

Taking out the fielder on a double play also helped make it so any immobile stiff can play second base now. It used to Be every team had one or two guys who couldn’t hit but were so good in the field they played. The defensive player is gone now.

I think part of why these pitchers are so fragile now too is youth baseball, AAU especially really abuses some of these kids. I’ve seen guys throw 3 complete games in a week. But that might Be done with today. The scouts also aren’t looking for guys who can pitch it’s just the radar gun. So they’re pitching all the time to gain exposure to scouts/colleges and when they do they are just throwing at max effort.

Guys in the past were artists on the mound. There’s a lot of kids out there w real talent who have blown their arms out by 19.

G

Another major thing that has changed the game has been pitchers using substances for grip and stealing signs with cameras. The new formulas for grip are insane. Guys used to use some pine tar or whatnot or scuff the ball. Now they have hired chemists and create all sorts of sticky compounds using spider tack or reduced soda it is insane. And the sign stealing is probably the most hilarious form of cheating I have ever seen. When you watch those Astros videos of them banging on the trash cans it is hysterical.
I think they all cheat. Everyone just acted shocked about the astros so it wouldn’t hurt the game. The red Sox were using apple watches to send info. Every retread the dodgers pick up turns into an all world player, the giants had like 4 36 year olds have career years at once.

I don’t think it’s possible to hit pitching like this unless your guessing what pitch is coming. There’s alotta fawkin problems in Baseball. I’m hoping w a new CBA they put some old players in charge of rules and they can make things better but I’m not betting on that.