Where we at with the Fresh Out: life after the penitentiary youtube channel?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
That Werner Herzog series is great. Did you see the movie he made about death row? Forget the name but it was about these two dopes in Texas who stole a car, killed a family, and then went on a high speed chase.
Yeah I did see that. from what I remember I liked the short hour long episodes more than the movie because they focused more on the individual men who knew they were going to die. The movie focused more on 'plot' of the crime. The death row series were more bare and to the point: this dude knows he's going to die soon, here's where he's at

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Yeah I did see that. from what I remember I liked the short hour long episodes more than the movie because they focused more on the individual men who knew they were going to die. The movie focused more on 'plot' of the crime. The death row series were more bare and to the point: this dude knows he's going to die soon, here's where he's at
Yeah the difference in behaviour/tone or whatever that you get from the various types of people on death row is pretty interesting. It’s something that seems to bring a lot of clarity, or insanity. It’s sort of like a terminal cancer patient, some feel oddly free and others start to drive themselves mad about the finality of things.