Where we at with the Fresh Out: life after the penitentiary youtube channel?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Growing up I hashed dreams and ashperashuns.
I washnt a bad kid, but when I made the trashsision to adulthood, I terwned to da sheets for gydensh.

Fan of the channel, but so many of those ex-cons are full of shit. Badger's cool.

My favorite is the interview with the white boy who broke out of Florida prison. He's charming, but you can tell he's still a manipulator. I didn't even kill the guy. He jumped under my truck!

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I washnt a bad kid, but when I made the trashsision to adulthood, I terwned to da sheets for gydensh.

Fan of the channel, but so many of those ex-cons are full of shit. Badger's cool.

My favorite is the interview with the white boy who broke out of Florida prison. He's charming, but you can tell he's still a manipulator. I didn't even kill the guy. He jumped under my truck!
Hahaha I love the mental gymnastics some of them do to justify their situations or to rationalize how they are a good person.

Badger is cool but admitted he was gay for stay, which creeped me out a bit.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
awesome channel, dude is a real ass guy

if you haven't seen it you have hours of quality content sitting there, the real shit they talk about reminds you of pre-ADL version of YouTube, how it was in the 2000s and early 2010s. I listened to the one about the white guy who escaped prison, its like 3 hours long if i remember. Listening to prison stories is a kind of stimulant, it puts shit in perspective

I also like the Werner Herzog series interviewing guys on Death Row. that's an even harder drug

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

yeah that's the one. born psycho/con artist, nothing will change it, still a good story

bumbum8

It died on the vine
There was that one video I watched where a guy was explaining how he made lasagna and pies and shit in prison and I was skeptical with all the shit he had, mixing crackers and sugar packets in a garbage bag and whatnot, but I gotta say what he pulled out of the microwave made with mostly ramen noodles and other random commissary impressed the hell out of me.

That said, he did talk about the violence over the microwaves and how pissed people got for taking too long, so I'm not sure what the risk/reward factor was there, but at least it looked good.

G

I watch Wes Watson because I'm waiting for him to snap and kill someone. His earliest stuff about prison was cool but now he's just yelling about getting up early and exercising.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
awesome channel, dude is a real ass guy

if you haven't seen it you have hours of quality content sitting there, the real shit they talk about reminds you of pre-ADL version of YouTube, how it was in the 2000s and early 2010s. I listened to the one about the white guy who escaped prison, its like 3 hours long if i remember. Listening to prison stories is a kind of stimulant, it puts shit in perspective

I also like the Werner Herzog series interviewing guys on Death Row. that's an even harder drug
That Werner Herzog series is great. Did you see the movie he made about death row? Forget the name but it was about these two dopes in Texas who stole a car, killed a family, and then went on a high speed chase.