• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Joe Biden?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 127287

If it hasn't been done yet, we also need to start a thread about that Mexican Flamin' Hot Cheetos fraud Richard (DICK) Montanez. That Frito-Lay janitor should have kept his mouth shut and stuck with mopping floors like Mexicans are supposed to do. I guess Mexicans can only invent stuff when they lie about it, and a new combination of spices is the only thing that anybody would believe that a Mexican actually invented.
Wait what? What was the movie even saying happened?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Wait what? What was the movie even saying happened?
The supposed real life story of a Frito-Lay janitor who came up with the Flamin Hot recipe and worked his way into management because of that. Turned out to be a made up story supported by the company just to promote diversity. Eva Longoria starred in the movie and said she doesn't give a shit whether the story is true or not. Obviously the movie producers don't care either, as long as it promotes the Hollywood agenda.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The supposed real life story of a Frito-Lay janitor who came up with the Flamin Hot recipe and worked his way into management because of that. Turned out to be a made up story supported by the company just to promote diversity. Eva Longoria starred in the movie and said she doesn't give a shit whether the story is true or not.
Oh she directed the movie no wonder it's at 69% on rotten tomatoes and not 0%.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Did AI write this?
Screenshot_20230616-004243.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout

No, that's par for the course from the Daily Mail "journalists." I think they hire them directly from middle school yearbook clubs. Their spelling and grammar is even worse than my kid's ebonics-speaking language arts teacher. I never even torture myself by reading the entire articles. They also are like middle school students where they repeat the same sentences throughout the article just to fill up the required word count. The only 2 things they're good for are stories that the US media won't touch (sometimes including Faux News) and frivolous edgy articles that are good for shit posting here, and then the comment section, which is the best part. Quite a few commenters on there just as funny as anybody in this forum, no offense. You can upvote or downvote comments, although I think the Daily Mail employees sometimes manipulate the votes depending on their agenda. It's pretty obvious when in one article almost all the commenters hate Biden and then in the next article all the commenters love him, just depends on what the story is. They actually despise Trump because Melania successfully sued them for slander. Other than that, they lean to the right. It's also fun when none of the commenters agree with the author of the article so you can see what people really think. Pretty much all the online American newspapers have gotten rid of the comments sections that they used to have because they're pussies that just have to control the narrative at all costs. It's also fun when everybody down votes the idiots in the comment section. Not many places left on the internet where you can downvote anybody anymore.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Votes don’t get counted and they all suck the same little boys off at the end of the day. You’re retarded if you think Biden is any better / worse / different in any way from any other patsy who sat at the desk

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm not a fan but it's going to be absolutely HILARIOUS when he wins again

MMW- if he's the democratic nominee he will win again