• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Joe Biden?

Snake

Forum Clout
How long before he tragically "dies from covid" ushering in "a need for even stricter lockdown" and that kunt harris
They are not appointing her. She's even less popular than Clinton. She was running at zero in the primaries more or less as was Biden.

I'm just glad it's getting worse and I hope he gets reelected in 2024. I don't want a legitimate good president ever again because it's a pressure release valve. The country needs to implode like a star and split up.

Inflation on the rise.

Spic invaders highest in years.

Nigger crime wave.

Israel the least popular possibly ever.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better but it might be another decade of globohomo compounding on itself.

G

Sat in his house and barely made any public appearances during the campaign while the entire media went to bat for him. Was badly losing the election up until midnight when they closed the counting stations in all the swing states, kicked out all the observers, then continued counting without anyone watching - at which point they magically found truckloads of votes for Biden. Wants everyone to get vaccinated even though vaccinated people still can't travel or open their businesses or do anything we used to be able to do back when we were a free country.

G

Obama should do a comeback. 22nd amendment? He's technically not a person.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Joe Biden has had more plastic surgery than Donald Trump

Arthur Roberts has a family and a career. Are you under the impression that his family and co-workers are keeping it hush hush?
Plastic surgery doesn’t explain the significant height difference nor the change of the eyes. The fake Biden may very well have had some plastic surgery and/or his mask may be designed to look like “Biden with a facelift” to fool skeptics.

Who gives a shit if the Biden actor has a family? So did Nicky Santoro. Maybe they have no idea what the fuck he’s doing? Maybe they’ve signed non-disclosure agreements? Maybe they’re terrified? Maybe they support what he’s doing? Who the fuck cares.

And I’ve never heard of an actor having “co-workers” either. You mean the people he sees outside his trailer for whatever shitty role he’s doing? The Biden actor may be doing bit parts on the side still. But so what?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Plastic surgery doesn’t explain the significant height difference nor the change of the eyes.

Plastic surgery would fully explain the change in his eyes and it's exactly why I brought it up.

His ears have grown and his height has minimized due to age, or he stopped wearing lifts.

The fake Biden may very well have had some plastic surgery and/or his mask may be designed to look like “Biden with a facelift” to fool skeptics.

You sound like a fucking retard

Who gives a shit if the Biden actor has a family? So did Nicky Santoro. Maybe they have no idea what the fuck he’s doing? Maybe they’ve signed non-disclosure agreements? Maybe they’re terrified? Maybe they support what he’s doing? Who the fuck cares.

Ah that's sound logic then. "Who the fuck cares"

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Plastic surgery would fully explain the change in his eyes and it's exactly why I brought it up.

His ears have grown and his height has minimized due to age, or he stopped wearing lifts.

You sound like a fucking retard

Ah that's sound logic then. "Who the fuck cares"

I'm saying "Biden" is TALLER now, not shorter. Try to pay attention, stupid.

"You sound like a fucking retard" really won me over, speaking of sound logic.

At least I can explain my reasoning/skepticism without getting overly emotional about it. I don't even care that much about this topic, but OP brought up the subject and God forbid someone bring up an alternative perspective for those who might be interested. Yet I’ve never made a post that generated so many “car crash” responses from those who don’t like having their boring worldview challenged. What’s the matter? Too real? If you’re so invested in the shitshow political theatre going on that the idea of an actor playing the “president” frightens you then you are officially gay.

Body doubles have been used by various regimes throughout history so I’m not sure why this is so unthinkable in the first place. The 1993 movie “Dave” with Kevin Cline was about this very thing though it was not an original idea at all, and that was just the National Security Adviser/Chief of Staff pulling off the sham. Imagine the trickery the current regime is able to achieve having the the complete backing of Big Business/Mass Media/Big Tech to cover for it at every conceivable angle.

Our corporate oligarchy has been staging a fake pandemic for nearly 2 years now and openly rigged the 2020 election yet some of us are still stupefied by the notion that the “president” (who’s always a puppet/phony anyway) might be a d-list actor. Wow, shocking!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not gonna lie I was sad to see the orange man bad go to a degree. He’s a funny fuck. Think he’s a faggot but he had some good ones. Biden? Had no clue it was going to be this great. Faggot can’t speak for 1 minute without completely fucking up. Then watching the people who like him try and make excuses is even better. So far, at least 1.5x better president than trump.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
At least I can explain my reasoning/skepticism without getting overly emotional about it.

I didn't get emotional, I described the delusional nonsense for exactly what it was.
It's beyond parody. You didn't really explain reasoning, you really just parroted some of the dumbest conjecture since "Alex Jones is Bill Hicks"

Our corporate oligarchy has been staging a fake pandemic for nearly 2 years now and openly rigged the 2020 election yet some of us are still stupefied by the notion that the “president” (who’s always a puppet/phony anyway) might be a d-list actor. Wow, shocking!

The leap in logic here to try to make your conspiracy sound reasonable is astounding.

Yes, the notion you presented here is by definition stupefying. If you actually believe it you are retarded.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Sat in his house and barely made any public appearances during the campaign while the entire media went to bat for him. Was badly losing the election up until midnight when they closed the counting stations in all the swing states, kicked out all the observers, then continued counting without anyone watching - at which point they magically found truckloads of votes for Biden. Wants everyone to get vaccinated even though vaccinated people still can't travel or open their businesses or do anything we used to be able to do back when we were a free country.
You forgot that he lost 18 out of the 19 bellwether counties- and the MSM has been radio silent on it. 80 million votes, child.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I didn't get emotional, I described the delusional nonsense for exactly what it was.
It's beyond parody. You didn't really explain reasoning, you really just parroted some of the dumbest conjecture since "Alex Jones is Bill Hicks"

The leap in logic here to try to make your conspiracy sound reasonable is astounding.

Yes, the notion you presented here is by definition stupefying. If you actually believe it you are retarded.

Dre you are boring as fuck in this thread. If I were an altruistic person I would stop replying to your Pat-style "because I said so" arguments to spare the other brothermen here the monotony of reading another one of your idiotic takes on this "topic" which you refuse to even discuss in a rational way.

But instead I will keep calling you a boring faggot if I have to.

G

I've got no dog in the race being a Brit. I'm a British Liberal which means Libertarian in the US. I don't give a shit what you do as long as it doesn't affect me in terms of lifestyle or taxes. I do remember being genuinely excited about Obama's presidency in late 2008 and then fairly swiftly not being. That was my generation's JFK assassination moment. Business as usual.

Trump was hilarious from this side of the ocean, as long as you realise it's all a game. I don't know what happened or if there was a conspiracy but what I do know is I stayed up all night on election night flicking between BBC news, CNN, FOX, Sky News UK and Al-Jazeera and I saw Trump win Florida and Texas. And then everything stopped. For like 2 days. And then the postal votes slowly started to come in and won it for The Mummy. Maybe it was all legit but something felt weird.

Snake

Forum Clout
I've got no dog in the race being a Brit. I'm a British Liberal which means Libertarian in the US. I don't give a shit what you do as long as it doesn't affect me in terms of lifestyle or taxes. I do remember being genuinely excited about Obama's presidency in late 2008 and then fairly swiftly not being. That was my generation's JFK assassination moment. Business as usual.

Trump was hilarious from this side of the ocean, as long as you realise it's all a game. I don't know what happened or if there was a conspiracy but what I do know is I stayed up all night on election night flicking between BBC news, CNN, FOX, Sky News UK and Al-Jazeera and I saw Trump win Florida and Texas. And then everything stopped. For like 2 days. And then the postal votes slowly started to come in and won it for The Mummy. Maybe it was all legit but something felt weird.
Trump is getting reinstated as President. The My Pillow Guy said so.

4cujhm.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230615_235819_Brave.jpg

If it hasn't been done yet, we also need to start a thread about that Mexican Flamin' Hot Cheetos fraud Richard (DICK) Montanez. That Frito-Lay janitor should have kept his mouth shut and stuck with mopping floors like Mexicans are supposed to do. I guess Mexicans can only invent stuff when they lie about it, and a new combination of spices is the only thing that anybody would believe that a Mexican actually invented.