• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Joe Biden?

Forum Clout
Hes failed at just about everything else so far, but he pretty much ran on this promise of getting us out of the COVID pandemic. Now that cases are skyrocketting all over the country again and even vaccinated people are getting sick it's safe to say we may see another wave worse than what happened when Trump was in office. It's going to be hilarious to watch everybody turn on the old retard.

G

Hes failed at just about everything else so far, but he pretty much ran on this promise of getting us out of the COVID pandemic. Now that cases are skyrocketting all over the country again and even vaccinated people are getting sick it's safe to say we may see another wave worse than what happened when Trump was in office. It's going to be hilarious to watch everybody turn on the old retard.
Except this time almost no one is getting that sick or dying, so who cares

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
There is some evidence that "Joe Biden" is being played (wearing a mask) by the actor Arthur Roberts who is featured in this clip:

I have come around to this view.

Firstly, the "Biden" we are seeing now is way taller than 6' which is the official height listed for Joe Biden. Look at him in pictures standing next to Bernie Sanders who is also 6'. I get that Bernie has a hunch but if you look carefully the fake Biden also has a bit of a hunch and is still way taller than Bernie.

Secondly, he looks nothing like the old Joe Biden (who I'm old enough to remember). One could mention the ear lobes and proportions of the face, but the eyes don't lie, and those are not the same eyes. They look like Arthur Roberts' eyes to me.

The most convincing part of the fake Biden is the voice. I'll admit it does sound like the old Joe Biden. However there's a lot of trickery you can get away with over a broadcast these days, and since joo flu no regular joe has heard this new Biden speak in person.

G

Illegitimately elected. The primary was horseshit too.

I really have tuned out of a lot of what’s going on until they’ve tried to ramp up these vaccine mandates. Seeing his geriatric ass on the TV in a soft voice saying “folksssss, just get vaccinattedd” yes, trust the US government don’t question anything.

This asshole voted for the Iraq war, fuck what he says.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
There is some evidence that "Joe Biden" is being played (wearing a mask) by the actor Arthur Roberts who is featured in this clip:

I have come around to this view.

Firstly, the "Biden" we are seeing now is way taller than 6' which is the official height listed for Joe Biden. Look at him in pictures standing next to Bernie Sanders who is also 6'. I get that Bernie has a hunch but if you look carefully the fake Biden also has a bit of a hunch and is still way taller than Bernie.

Secondly, he looks nothing like the old Joe Biden (who I'm old enough to remember). One could mention the ear lobes and proportions of the face, but the eyes don't lie, and those are not the same eyes. They look like Arthur Roberts' eyes to me.

The most convincing part of the fake Biden is the voice. I'll admit it does sound like the old Joe Biden. However there's a lot of trickery you can get away with over a broadcast these days, and since joo flu no regular joe has heard this new Biden speak in person.

Joe Biden has had more plastic surgery than Donald Trump

Arthur Roberts has a family and a career. Are you under the impression that his family and co-workers are keeping it hush hush?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Illegitimately elected. The primary was horseshit too.

I really have tuned out of a lot of what’s going on until they’ve tried to ramp up these vaccine mandates. Seeing his geriatric ass on the TV in a soft voice saying “folksssss, just get vaccinattedd” yes, trust the US government don’t question anything.

This asshole voted for the Iraq war, fuck what he says.

The soft voice, I'm convinced, is a tactic that's meant to infuriate people who don't typically pay attention to the pozzed news.

It's so fucking annoying, the faggot lectures you in this meager little cunt voice, it makes you want to fedpost.

Elizabeth Warren used to do the same thing in this Whispering voice. It set off something in my brain where I wanted to cut her fucking face off and wear it like frazzledrip.

I'm convinced US politics is entirely based around trolling marks into fury.

If you hate Biden you'll likely join the red team no matter what they're peddling. It's human psychology.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Funny how all the “captain bone spurts” Trump jokes went away due to Joe Biden also using similar ways to get out of serving. Biden is everything we’re told to NOT like in a politician. He’s never had a real job (besides lifeguard) has spent a life in politics working for “the people” to only become very wealthy from it. He’s done next to nothing to change anything or solve issues and only cares about people when he needs votes. He’s a piece of furniture in Government, just there and nobody knows why.

When Obama was elected we were told this is the “new” type of politician because it was time for “change”. So here comes a barely known 1 term senator with a funny name to win the nomination from lifetime career politician Clinton and won the presidency. This lead to more non-career politicians running because Obama showed you didn’t need that background to become president which lead to many outsiders including Donald Trump. The advantage these outsiders had was no congress voting record to bring up to make them look bad in hindsight (Iraq war vote, bussing, etc). Trump beat Clinton (which Dems claimed was the most qualified ever in 2016 yet picked a 1 term senator over her in 2008, Oopsie doodles!) and made people realize these shit career politicians are useless and can’t get anything done and a rookie from the private sector could do a much better job. Tax cuts, unemployment at an all-time low, stock market records, and not even a new war.

But sure, Joe Biden, an old bumbling white man that hasn’t done anything in decades got the most votes ever. According to Dems questioning the 2016 election was OK because Clinton didn’t win but questioning the 2020 election because they won is treason, terrorism, blah blah nazi insurrection, and makes you what’s wrong with America.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's the perfect puppet President for the military industrial complex and other members of the deep state. They just gotta keep shooting him up with Adderal and other amphetamines to keep him somewhat lucid.
It’s amazing how hard the news media has to work to make him look like he knows where he is. They have to use the quickest clips of him talking, like 1 sentence at a time, because he stutters, bumbles, trails off, and loses his train of thought while reading words right in front of him on a screen. I’ve seen old boxers more with it than Bumbling Biden.