• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Fat Broads?

G

Exactly zero percent of these broads have low self esteem in America in 2022. Everyone of them would get hit on multiple times a day and have a trail of niggers in the street catcalling them.

The fat acceptance bullshit and simping men have fucked up women. They don't know where they stand any more. Years ago fat, mediocre looking women knew they weren't 8s, 9s, or 10s. They found a decent guy who treated them right and they got married and lived their lives.

These days, fat girls are bombarded with fat acceptance and "you go girl" and social media. They take pictures of themselves at a flattering angle and filter/manipulate the shit out of them and post them on socials. They get a bunch of men simping for them so they think they're better looking than they are, society is telling them fat is beautiful, and the result is you have these fatties thinking they can get the hottest guys and they just can't. Betsy Resto is a prime example of this. All these women are going to get old and die alone because they don't know their place in the world. They're all waiting for Chris Hemsworth when their place is with Chris Farley.

G

I know everyone’s idea of fat is different. For myself a woman who has extra weight but a fat round jiggly ass ( the kind that would have a fat ass even if she was skinny ) and nice tits with a pretty face. Is A OK in my book. I even prefer it in some cases.

other types of fat women include the pretty face that should be skinny body type. Who don’t have any of the curves thick women have. depending on the height. I can tolerate this.

the fat woman who isn’t too fat but is built like box. Narrow hips horrible flat ass usually have big but long tube sock like tits. Some of these may have pretty faces but are a no go for me.

the fat broad who naturally has giant tits. But now has absurdly large tits because of her weight. I’ve seen these come in pretty and ugly. I’m undecided on these.

last the all around fat. Fat face to the point where they have no facial features. Large stomach shaped similar to a ball. The truly unfuckable for me.

where you guys at with fat broads? I know we’ve touched on this before. I know a couple fat wives they seem to be very nice pleasant and accommodating.
Me gusta [URL]https://www.xvideos.com/channels/cachondanal[/URL]

G

I completely spaced on smell. Oddly enough I’ve encountered a couple pretty girls who think it’s fine to not wash their assholes and pussies properly because they’re cute. We should start beheading these misbehaving miserable creatures.
Tough but fair.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Not a fan. Back when I was still doing the online "dating" thing, I got rejected by lots of women because I'm bald and they required a man with a "full head of hair". A solid 75% of those women were big fat tubs of lard. I once specified in my retarded little profile that I wouldn't even consider a woman who weighed more than I did (165) and wow, that really pissed a lot of fatties off. "I guess you want some stick figure model with no curves"...huge rolls of disgusting blubber are not "curves" any more so than my scalp is a hair redevelopment zone.
I don’t have much hair left it really is a fucking bitch. I’m considering getting hair surgery in the future. I had a giant fucking head when there was hair covering it.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
In my experience, big/fat broads are rowdy, goers in bed and down for anything. I'm a happy chappy with that.

ej0wgvld6su71.jpg

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
A lot of men have been tricked by the (((media))) to think that a stick figure body is sexy. If this busty lass doesn't get your dick hard, then you might be gay.
it would still be fun to say "god, i wish you were more slimmer like your sister", watch her lose her mind for 6 months.. for da bit

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Yeah, I don't even know that I'd call her "fat". Like when I hear "fat" I'm thinking belly sticking out farther than tits, jiggly arm fat, huge legs. I don't really see anything wrong with this girl.
She has a gut and she has 17th inch pythons. Now I have no problem with this girl, she is sexy to me but she is fat by any traditional standard. Nowadays women's clothing is designed to hide fat better, everything is high waisted. She's also posing perfectly to hide her gigantic arms and who knows if any photo magic was used. I wouldn't trust any photo on social media these days. A whale will photoshop herself 100lbs lighter and get pissed when you meet her because she misrepresented herself. But if you did the same you would be the biggest creep in the world.