• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at with Fat Broads?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I was just saying this shit yesterday that it's such a small window for them to be hot and it's so easy for it turn disgusting.

Well he's not White, so no.
Yeah Tony actually brought up a great point. I’d be impressed if you were with a white man that was a hard working good person. Jigs are the worst partners in America by any standard. If you tricked some poor good honest white man into loving you I’d tip my hat.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
agents. bookers. casting directors. you just strip down to your underwear and get told everything that's wrong with you. sometimes you get a job out of it.

Christ that's fucked.

Gosia has told me the kind of mental and verbal abuse she experienced as a young dancer. For the longest time, she chalked it up to just weeding out people who didn't have the drive and passion, but now she feels it was mostly power trips and ego stroking. She's done an amazing job as an instructor to avoid making the same mistakes her own teachers made.

Chances are everyone you mentioned will end up buried in the fucking Rose Garden.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Chubby girls turn into fat women. The former can be hot, the latter are invariably not. A pretty face can save almost anything but at a certain point they all start looking like Louie Anderson (RIP).

For the longest time, she chalked it up to just weeding out people who didn't have the drive and passion, but now she feels it was mostly power trips and ego stroking.
It's because she was fat, Ray. She should've chalked it up to eating too many kebabs.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Chubby girls turn into fat women. The former can be hot, the latter are invariably not. A pretty face can save almost anything but at a certain point they all start looking like Louie Anderson (RIP).

It's because she was fat, Ray. She should've chalked it up to eating too many kebabs.

The teacher was fat, or Gosia? Because Gosia loves her carbs, but you could never tell by looking at her.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
The teacher was fat, or Gosia? Because Gosia loves her carbs, but you could never tell by looking at her.
Sounds like the teachers knew she loved her carbs.

I have no sympathy for people who want to be professionally judged on how they look then complain that they didn't get the feedback they wanted.

Source: I've seen Show Girls at least twice and enough Simpsons episodes where Lisa should've gone home and slit her wrists.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I completely spaced on smell. Oddly enough I’ve encountered a couple pretty girls who think it’s fine to not wash their assholes and pussies properly because they’re cute. We should start beheading these misbehaving miserable creatures.
I love it when girls are unwashed and their armpits have a little stink to them. I would tell you if I didn't, genuinely. I also love when a hot girl cuts a gasser.

G

As much as I hate to admit it you are pretty. But you’d look a lot better if you put on weight. A lot better. You’re naturally skinny so you’d have to work out while putting on weight.

as much as a nigger as you can be you have this late 90s outlook on beauty that tells me you wish you were white and have deep hatred for your black roots.
I bet cpn Kamala has a fat ass that she hates.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
wobblesfast-gif.870898

Forum Clout
Not a fan. Back when I was still doing the online "dating" thing, I got rejected by lots of women because I'm bald and they required a man with a "full head of hair". A solid 75% of those women were big fat tubs of lard. I once specified in my retarded little profile that I wouldn't even consider a woman who weighed more than I did (165) and wow, that really pissed a lot of fatties off. "I guess you want some stick figure model with no curves"...huge rolls of disgusting blubber are not "curves" any more so than my scalp is a hair redevelopment zone.