• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck is my hooker?! FUCK!!!!

G

You're pretty much the posterchild for le sexually frustrated white man who channels his anger over being rejected into needing to "hurt" women. Plus you clearly make up shit all the time to make the board think you're "cool". Hey I had a date with a 11/10 last night! Didja?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn you've strangled 82 cats over the course of your life. Then you'd try to convince me I'm the crazy one because I've never felt the thrill of choking the life out of a stray.
I havent made up anything... yeah, I had a date with an 11/10. So what? It didn't go anywhere. I met her off bumble.
You'e a fucking jerk, dude.

And yeah I strangled a couple of cats, who cares.

G

Okay so rape "jokes" at Mewler are fair game but don't be mean to sweet Dougie.

BTW no I'm not answering your PM. You don't get to grovel to me privately.

Dude she's stonger than me, she's like 60 years old, she's been through shit. I'm an innocent young li'l boy toy.

You're not going to post the DM?
I wasn't groveling lol, this is it:

pms.jpg

G

Dude... I dont wanna sound gay or nothing... but gay guys are pretty nice. They like cock. They like MY cock. I shouldnt be homophobic and NOT let them suck my cock, you know? Like, I wont suck THEIR cock due to aids, but it's fucked upt hat I won't let them suck mine, you know? I have a decent sized peckah. You know what? yes. Yes I'll let guys suck my cock. If they're cute tho. None of this "bear" shit.

The fuck? Yeah, I don't remember writing this. This ain't happening.