• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck is my hooker?! FUCK!!!!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Lol holy shit that's awesome, I may get to fuck Sue Lightning.

I would actually congratulate you if you did. Anyone here who says they wouldn't fuck Sue is either gay or loying, mai right??

Anyway, faggot, I thoght u were busy? And u couldnt hang out iwth me? Yet u posting here????????

Now I actually do. When I return I expect this whole place to be nothing but Torquie posts. Please do have fun with your booze, coke and whoooaaaah.

Nigger nigger nigger.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Looks like Dougie's pretending to be a sexy ladykiller who fucks a ton of hot chicks today.

Maybe tomorrow he'll make a thread about how good it is to hold hands with a girl for the first time. Or ask if men can ejaculate standing up. Like do your knees buckle and you fall over?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Why do you hate me?

You're pretty much the posterchild for le sexually frustrated white man who channels his anger over being rejected into needing to "hurt" women. Plus you clearly make up shit all the time to make the board think you're "cool". Hey I had a date with a 11/10 last night! Didja?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn you've strangled 82 cats over the course of your life. Then you'd try to convince me I'm the crazy one because I've never felt the thrill of choking the life out of a stray.