• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck is my hooker?! FUCK!!!!

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
She probably stole his deposit. Pure speculation on my part and not speaking from personal experience.
I fucked a lot of hookers in my early-mid 20s and I'm shocked I never got burned. This was back when Craigslist personals were a thing and it was easy to find hookers or just girls to fuck. My father used them too. Now that I'm older and more risk averse I won't do it. Plus I used to work in hotels and saw prostitution stings.

G

I fucked a lot of hookers in my early-mid 20s and I'm shocked I never got burned. This was back when Craigslist personals were a thing and it was easy to find hookers or just girls to fuck. My father used them too. Now that I'm older and more risk averse I won't do it. Plus I used to work in hotels and saw prostitution stings.
d0000000000d where we at with girlfriends asking if we've ever fucked hookers and we don't wanna lie but how the fuck do we answer that shit... lol

G

I'm so sorry, Torquie :(

How about I send Patreeky round to show you a good time? I hear he's a very considerate lover.
Dude... I dont wanna sound gay or nothing... but gay guys are pretty nice. They like cock. They like MY cock. I shouldnt be homophobic and NOT let them suck my cock, you know? Like, I wont suck THEIR cock due to aids, but it's fucked upt hat I won't let them suck mine, you know? I have a decent sized peckah. You know what? yes. Yes I'll let guys suck my cock. If they're cute tho. None of this "bear" shit.

G

I hear ya. What about Sue? Would you make an exception for her 3 incher? It seems like it'd be rude not to tbhwy.
Yes, I would suck her dick, and I fucking guarantee if I instagrammed her from my personal Instagram account (where she can see my real, hot photos) she would be receptive.
Now... I may actually do that. But now I have to wait incase she's reading this and connects me to this account.

Lol holy shit that's awesome, I may get to fuck Sue Lightning.
Anyway, faggot, I thoght u were busy? And u couldnt hang out iwth me? Yet u posting here????????
WHERES MY HOOKER>!?!?!?